Hop til indhold
skivemd

Lækker deepthroat + sex, Mia STAR, Aarhus, Holme

Jernrør skrev, for 6 minutter siden:

Tbh mia when i read this in Danish is rly not that much critic.

he just say he pay for 1 hour, but he lacked the chemistey. So yes he left before the time, i had done the same.

the chemistey is so important to many men. Sometimes its there, sometimes its not.

And as you probably know, we are some sweet guys in Denmark. If we kiss and we lack the vibes, we will drop it so we dont cross your limit. But it is still sad that you have paid for it. 

I had the same problem with you and we talked about it. So next time ill kiss you till you fall down ;)

Hehe ok no problem / I will not fall down I hope ...Of course I understand what you mean I just wanted to be sure that everybody will understand that it wasn’t my fault and I didn’t say after 30 min “OK we finished so go now “ nothing more .And about the chemistry - I will lie if I said that with every my guest  I have the same vibes and  same good chemistry -because it’s not true /  so I understand you guys very well we are  just humans ->  right ?But for lucky  - with many  my lovers I have this nice feelings and Because of this I guess Most of them also is  my regular  clients now -So what can I say ? I wish u  guys the same —  to find one day this perfect match , the one  Who will  be also deserve  for the best review  from u <3 kiss from Mia 

• Synes godt om 1

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Catono06 skrev, for 1 time siden:

Mia er den bedste. Hvis nogen ikke får det de håber, så er det nok selvforskyldt.

Big Brain right here XD

• Haha 2

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Catono06 skrev, for 1 time siden:

Mia jest najlepsza. Jeśli ktoś nie otrzyma tego, na co ma nadzieję, to prawdopodobnie samemu sobie.

<3:D B I G. K I S S S S E S 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Gæst
Denne tråd er lukket for yderligere kommentarer.