Hop til indhold

Thanks for being so sweet guys

I miss Copenhagen. I love the city so i will be back FOR sure, as soon as possible.

XOXOX

YOURS, ANGELIQUE

• Synes godt om 2

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
dongding skrev, for 4 timer siden:

Please close this thread! It is chat advertisement now!

Get a life, small narrow minded clown. You have not once contributed with just one useful comment. You really need to get a life beyond harassing REAL users, you laughable-too-funny-too-be-taking-anyway-seriously-wannabe-admin-on-bad-acid. :rolleyes:

Grow up and start contributing like the majority of us. Seeing you crying several times every day is getting pathetic and pretty boring. :mrgreen:

• Synes godt om 1

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Angelique skrev, for 9 timer siden:

Till then.....

IMG-20170811-WA0040.jpeg

COME BACK ALREADY!

Look forward!

• Synes godt om 3

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
XXXfootlover skrev, for 10 timer siden:

Get a life, small narrow minded clown. You have not once contributed with just one useful comment. You really need to get a life beyond harassing REAL users, you laughable-too-funny-too-be-taking-anyway-seriously-wannabe-admin-on-bad-acid. :rolleyes:

Grow up and start contributing like the majority of us. Seeing you crying several times every day is getting pathetic and pretty boring. :mrgreen:

You tell me to get a life???

Who is keeping write things about me darling ? You get a life and leave mine alone !!!!!

You are already started to offend me which is normal because your brain cannot more than this...offend...

See me crying???yes, dear for you...

Boring??? Who is boring here ?? U keep saying the same things...over and over again since 2 years ago....boring and pathetic.....Darling

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Kreds
Angelique skrev, for 38 minutter siden:

You tell me to get a life???

Who is keeping write things about me darling ? You get a life and leave mine alone !!!!!

You are already started to offend me which is normal because your brain cannot more than this...offend...

See me crying???yes, dear for you...

Boring??? Who is boring here ?? U keep saying the same things...over and over again since 2 years ago....boring and pathetic.....Darling

Angelique sweety, I think you misunderstood XXXfootlover. He was actually defending your right to write in this thread. You look very pretty, have some good reviews and it seems like a lot of guys want to visit you when you get back to Copenhagen. There is no reason for you to defend yourself all the time. You are a woman doing a difficult job and you can not be liked by everyone, as you cannot like everyone either. Some people just "click" with eachother. Wish you all the best.....and do not trust Google translate too much ;-)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest gokke72

ANGELIQUE....xxxfootlover was NOT writing about you :) He was protecting you from dongding's herassment. Easy lady, we love you <3

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest gokke72

Kreds was faster...well stated Kreds....!

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Kreds skrev, 1 time siden:

Angelique sweety, I think you misunderstood XXXfootlover. He was actually defending your right to write in this thread. You look very pretty, have some good reviews and it seems like a lot of guys want to visit you when you get back to Copenhagen. There is no reason for you to defend yourself all the time. You are a woman doing a difficult job and you can not be liked by everyone, as you cannot like everyone either. Some people just "click" with eachother. Wish you all the best.....and do not trust Google translate too much ;-)

Ok my mistake....i dont expect everybody to like me....i never did

Ofc there are different guys with different taste....

I am sorry for the misunderstading

• Synes godt om 2

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
gokke72 skrev, 1 time siden:

ANGELIQUE....xxxfootlover was NOT writing about you :) He was protecting you from dongding's herassment. Easy lady, we love you <3

Thank you dear

I love you too <3<3<3

• Synes godt om 1

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Angelique skrev, for 1 time siden:

Ok my mistake....i dont expect everybody to like me....i never did

Ofc there are different guys with different taste....

I am sorry for the misunderstading

It's okay, @Angelique.:)

If you check my comment you can see that I quoted the user who calls himself 'dingdong', who was attacking your right to defend yourself against the user who calls himself  'blow lover'. So of course my comment was pointed at 'dingdong' and not you. 

Thanks a lot,  @Kreds and @gokke72 for your help explaining this to Angelique. 

• Synes godt om 1

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
XXXfootlover skrev, 1 time siden:

It's okay, @Angelique.:)

If you check my comment you can see that I quoted the user who calls himself 'dingdong', who was attacking your right to defend yourself against the user who calls himself  'blow lover'. So of course my comment was pointed at 'dingdong' and not you. 

Thanks a lot,  @Kreds and @gokke72 for your help explaining this to Angelique. 

Sorry footlover :(

I didnt mean to....i get crazy sometimes when i see some many bad people...i dont understand that....i never wish somebody else bad or unluck .

I think it is a faith for each of us....and everybody should look at himself/herself before talk about anybody else....

• Synes godt om 1

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Boys! I asked for this thread to be closed because it is no longer a review! Chat in the debate thread or another! I have seen this sweetie several times!!  

• Synes godt om 1

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
dongding skrev, 1 time siden:

Boys! I asked for this thread to be closed because it is no longer a review! Chat in the debate thread or another! I have seen this sweetie several times!!  

Please small boy 'dingdong' :

I told you to...

Get a life, small narrow minded clown. You have not once contributed with just one useful comment. You really need to get a life beyond harassing REAL users, you laughable-too-funny-too-be-taking-anyway-seriously-wannabe-admin-on-bad-acid. :rolleyes:

@ 'Blow lover': Looks like your mission of harassing Angelique failed BIG time. ;)

• Tak 1

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
XXXfootlover skrev, for 3 timer siden:

Please small boy 'dingdong' :

I told you to...

Get a life, small narrow minded clown. You have not once contributed with just one useful comment. You really need to get a life beyond harassing REAL users, you laughable-too-funny-too-be-taking-anyway-seriously-wannabe-admin-on-bad-acid. :rolleyes:

@ 'Blow lover': Looks like your mission of harassing Angelique failed BIG time. ;)

Thank you guys :D:D

You are amazing !!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL !!!!

• Synes godt om 1

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Angelique skrev, den 27/8/2017 at 05:33:

Yes darlings

It is me

And i will come back 

Promise

And this is the make up that the guy talked about..a foundation rimmel and lipstick.....20 cm of make up...as he said

20170528_083622.jpg

Looking hot as hell ;-)

• Synes godt om 3

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Gæst
Angelique skrev, den 29/8/2017 at 13:00:

Till then.....

IMG-20170811-WA0040.jpeg

vi venter stadig ;-)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Hello guys.

I am sorry it took so long time but i am back...in Tastrup. I am waiting for u.

Angelique

• Tak 2

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Angelique skrev, for 15 minutter siden:

Hello guys.

I am sorry it took so long time but i am back...in Tastrup. I am waiting for u.

Angelique

Please share a link

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Gæst
Denne tråd er lukket for yderligere kommentarer.