Hop til indhold

I think you are right Spitzer.

I like it when someone is sooooooooooooooo eager to serve the community and dedicate his time to link to a doubtful review filled with lies :D
Well done boy.....  thumbs up :D
I linked to it myself in my profiles. You noticed?

I took brand new photos today too :D

People must see the 20 kg. It's magic. hehe... AND they must see how the guy couldn't recognise me at the door as I look soooooo different from my summer photos :D ;D
The funny thing is that he tried to meet me since last time...
The funny thing is the 30 min he paid for - he was madly satisfied. This is why I kept reading this since yesterday and I couldn't understand why is he inventing new story.

People must also read the history of a reviewer too.
people must also wonder what is someone's motive to write a bad review when it's his only review and the rest of his inputs are small burps and farts here and there :D

Maybe they can see that "someone" writes only negative things here. Maybe they can see he is not wildly positive towards the foreign girls. Maybe they can see he praises the established Danish clinics. I don't know. we can never tell but readers are smart :D  - they can tell difference ...
Take this Mr CHRISMIC for example.
He has been a sleep since 29th SEPTEMBER. He woke up simply  on the 25th FEB - to give Serena ( and anyone who dares praises her) some verbal kickings.
Further reading.... oh.. he is really not happy with  Warsaw girls ! hehe... he is ready always to contribute negatively..
Funny how you can learn about reviewers. He is so busted and it's clearly an alter ego  or a " second" profile" for some-one here. see who likes him the most.
See who keep using the name "Syndikat" expression here.
I never asked for review on EROGUIDE. 
I don't care about that.
I asked in my advert  TO TELL ME what was good and bad so I learn.
I am here to have fun and learn and meet "Distinguished, experienced, real lovers"

"Hun giver mig så et blowjob og den ros skal hun have, det var hun rimeligt god til, dog uden det er det vildeste jeg har prøvet. "
You wanted the wildest? - then why come to me? hehe..
I am Cute & Real... what I promise I give. My photos are real from summer. I have "maybe" put on 3 kg since summer.
You keep saying " expectations " .. and " I imagined"
Maybe you should not have such expectations, and keep imaginations to somewhere else?
 if you think 1500 kr is too much and 1000 kr is not too much for sex in a car? :D

come on.... CLASSY EXPERIENCED GENTLEMEN...
Where are youuuuuuuuu :( 
Don't let such guys "novice or fake profile"  dominate your review portal.

Few minutes-..... I think after this negative review was on I received the link with email. The subject was " Expensive fat cow"
The Gentleman who entered my room right after   saw how shaken I was.
Funny,, :)...... NOT

You want me to stop coming here ?
No problem. :)
I can choose any city in Europe...
But... I had higher expectations of Scandinavians.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Spitzer skrev, for 2 timer siden:

Da der linkes til disse anmeldelser fra annoncen er det vel kun fair for eroguides brugere at der herfra linkes til en nyere anmeldelse af Kate. Især da der er nye og opdaterede oplysninger omkring bl.a. at billederne ikke helt er så retvisende på vægtsiden, samt et klart anderledes indtryk af den givne service end ovenstående anmeldelser.

I like it when someone is sooooooooooooooo eager to serve the community and dedicate his time to link to a doubtful review filled with lies :D
Well done boy.....  thumbs up :D

People must see the 20 kg. It's magic. hehe... AND they must see how the guy couldn't recognise me at the door as I look soooooo different from my summer photos :D ;D
The funny thing is the 30 min he paid for - he was madly satisfied. This is why I kept reading this since yesterday and I couldn't understand why is he inventing new story.

people must also wonder what is someone's motive to write a bad review when it's his only review and the rest of his inputs are small burps and farts here and there :D

Maybe they can see that "someone" writes only negative things here. Maybe they can see he is not wildly positive towards the foreign girls. Maybe they can see he praises the established Danish clinics. I don't know. we can never tell but readers are smart :D  - they can tell difference ...
He has been a sleep since 29th SEPTEMBER. He woke up simply  on the 25th FEB - to give Serena ( and anyone who dares praises her) some verbal kickings.
Further reading.... oh.. he is really not happy with  Warsaw girls ! hehe... he is ready always to contribute negatively..
Funny how you can learn about reviewers. He is so busted and it's clearly an alter ego  or a " second" profile" for some-one here. see who likes him the most.
I don't care about that.
I am here to have fun and learn and meet "Distinguished, experienced, real lovers"

"Hun giver mig så et blowjob og den ros skal hun have, det var hun rimeligt god til, dog uden det er det vildeste jeg har prøvet. "
I am Cute & Real... what I promise I give. My photos are real from summer. I have "maybe" put on 3 kg since summer.
Maybe you should not have such expectations, and keep imaginations to somewhere else?
 if you think 1500 kr is too much and 1000 kr is not too much for sex in a car? :D

Where are youuuuuuuuu :( 

Few minutes-..... I think after this negative review was on I received the link with email. The subject was " Expensive fat cow"
Funny,, :)...... NOT

No problem. :)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Spitzer skrev, for 2 timer siden:

Da der linkes til disse anmeldelser fra annoncen er det vel kun fair for eroguides brugere at der herfra linkes til en nyere anmeldelse af Kate. Især da der er nye og opdaterede oplysninger omkring bl.a. at billederne ikke helt er så retvisende på vægtsiden, samt et klart anderledes indtryk af den givne service end ovenstående anmeldelser.

I like it when someone is sooooooooooooooo eager to serve the community and dedicate his time to link to a doubtful review filled with lies
Well done boy.....  thumbs up

People must see the 20 kg. It's magic. hehe... AND they must see how the guy couldn't recognise me at the door as I look soooooo different from my summer photos ;D

Maybe they can see that "someone" writes only negative things here. Maybe they can see he is not wildly positive towards the foreign girls. Maybe they can see he praises the established Danish clinics. I don't know. we can never tell but readers are smart   - they can tell difference ...
I don't care about that.
 if you think 1500 kr is too much and 1000 kr is not too much for sex in a car?

Where are youuuuuuuuu  

Funny,, ...... NOT

No problem.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
KnaldeBriks skrev, den 17/12/2016 at 12:18:

Måske Bebop mener at kollegaer er en mere retvisende betegnelse :)

Nope.
I know Gabbi from School and later I wrote with Alexx, very recently I met her before I arrive here :D

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Bebop skrev, den 17/12/2016 at 11:08:

Arh, come on med den romantisering. De kommer ikke engang fra samme land. Hvad er sandsynligheden for at de er "veninder"?

Men det er højst sandsynligt at du har malet med samme person ...

Why not " probably" ? hehe...

And no. each handles her own email. unless someone is so busy she can ask a friend to do it. Gabbi did that :D
I answer myself always.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Vim skrev, den 17/12/2016 at 18:05:

Ja, jeg kom så ikke gennem model-nåleøjet. Men pyt, det tager jeg ikke tungt. Hun er ny og er bare ærlig. Og det sætter jeg pris på.

Thaaaaaks :)
But...
to post our private communication is not really cool... is it??

:)

Redigeret af kate !!
better ?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
kate !! skrev, for 5 timer siden:

Why not " probably" ? hehe...

I did excactly write "probably", the Danish term is "sandsynligt" Google Translate should handle that.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
kate !! skrev, den 7/3/2017 at 16:55:

Thaaaaaks :)
But...
to post our private communication is not really cool... is it??

:)

I am not here to serve you, sorry. Cool or not cool - what you think is not really interesting for me.

I am here to help my forum friends. And I did by posting part of our communication.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.