Hop til indhold

Hi everyone!

I had to visit Natasa so badly. As Electra Wild and Natasa they seems to get here when I'm not here. So I text her (it was on the night) about two hours notice. For some reason in her second msg she asked me what room I stayed hadn't asked where I lived.....strange but nice English better than most. Yeah I know it has been written about her but with more sources you get a better view collect some here:Review 1, Review 2Review 3.

10 min before she should arrive she text me that she was down stairs. I went down and didn't took that long to pick her out from the crowd she looked exactly like her profile. It was cold outside so she had a long winter jacket to her knees and just below them her boots started. When we got up to my room we arranged the finacial 1400 DKK for 30 min outcall, kisses & GFE. She dropped her jacket and I went up to her to get her a hug and a kiss. She answered dropped her bag cares my head/hair while I grabbed her ass outside her jeans it felt nice.... She got nice tongue too so thought about the other reviews about her blowjobs it will go well. :P

I start to feel it getting awake down there. We kissed and grabbed, cares each other while we get naked. Suddenly I just stand in my underwear and she in a nice thong and bra. Seems she lost some weight compare to some of her pictures. Not that she's fat there. I finally got to feel her butt naked ass with her thong and pressed myself into her so I felt her nice boobs. She put out some lube and wet towels and jumped to the bed. We stand there on our knees and kissed each other her hand start to get down and she cares my cock outside my underwear. It felt real nice she bended down to kiss my nippel and stomach. Started to litteral blow me outside my underwear while she foundle her hand around my balls. I try to unhook her bra but failed some my thoughts where somewhere else. Finally I hooked up and she put the bra in the end of the bed. Now she started to kiss the line above my underwear felt so sensuell and sexy while I grabbed her ass and tits. Real nice both of them. She lift her head up gave me a nice tounge kiss than down again to put my cock out. It was time I lay down while she took som wet towel and cleaned it...while she jerked me it was good too. Than it start oh my!

She sucked real nice licked from the bottom while she cares the balls....she kissed them too it was great.....she used her tongue by kicking the top real great...as someone wrote I could come but had to have sex with her too just booked 30 min. So I raised up my overbody kissed her with a long tongue kiss and start to grab her ass she understood what was going on she took her nice thongs off showen her ass for me. My cock winked she saw it and smile/laugh a little, I might get a red face so told her "you got a great ass"....than I asked her "can I lick you" she wasen't that slow put up her legs and got that lovely butt in my face with her pussy just at my mouth. She started to moan while she sucked my cock better and better, start to grab her ass and tits starting to heat up. She went up so mouth fucked me with her pussy oh my she moaned try to reach her tits so grabbed her ass instead. Than she lean down to me kissed med for long time.

During that kiss she reach for the lube put some on her finger and jerked it in I start to foundle her tits, stomach and down to her clit and stimulate it she was moaning so put a finger in....and out...in again and than she said ooh no finger babe...I grabed her ass instead but not for long she was already up to climb my hard cock.....

Oh my, I thought she should easy get down (she was real wet, no doubt), but her pussy was tight. I'm not the biggest (might got growth one) but she couldn't handle it all first so she fucked the top with some strokes it felt nice than she just looked at me lean down kissed me for long while she slowly but her longer and longer in. Oh my, it was good! When she but all her weight on I pulled up my back locked it in, she moan and start to breath heavly. It was so sexy and turned on. Than she start to grind it before she get up and down and start to ride me. Damn it felt good she's getting more wet (it start to get noice down there), she start to moan and breath more and heavily. After some min of her humping me try to not to cum she stoped and lay down on me and kissed me, thought first she cum. But she got to rest some :)

We changed I stand up for a while and humped her for some min before my stamina getting low. Than for some reason I asked her to get in cowgirl again not doggy....so she climbed up again. Fucked, kissed grabed each other. Now I couldn't hold it in for longer so told her "I'm cumming, baby" I stoped fuck her while she started to humped me I grabbed her ass harder while she fucked me faster and harder. Than I cum up in her, we kissed eached other thought she would go up and hit the shower but she was still fucking me. I grabbed her ass while we kissed. Lovely. She asked a min or two after I cum and she continue fucking me if I were satisified.....My answer "Hell yeah" kissed her.

It was GFE for real! Not that many who still kiss and fuck you when you cum. It's like when you get up/put your condom away they are out if the room, not Natasa. She seems to want all the ball milk....and some more ;)

Natasa: 9,8/10 (only down side is that you can't finger fuck her pussy but what a heck I survive, her English was real great her text was almost 100%, her speak and understanding worst but much better than most at least top 5)

Sex: 9,8/10 (same as above)

If I recommend and come back: As soon we both are in Copenhagen

Redigeret af HappyGuy
  • Synes godt om 1

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Playful

Natasa er dejlig. Jeg har fået top behandling hver gang. Må sku snart besøge hende igen.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

I had a short visit in Copenhagen and saw that her add was on.

Once more a lovely meeting, this time I booked longer and we lay down under the sheets the time felt like you had your girlfriend their until some min when Natasa took her hand foudling my balls and flinked up the sheets gave me a nice kiss before she went down and sucked me. After awhile she took away the sheets and put on some gel and climbed on in a cow girl, gently she took tip of my cock and put it in and out for some strokes before she let her own weight pulled it down the whole way she lean over my head and when she hit the bortom she moaned in my ear. Than she start to giggle it and start to jump up and down while she moan. Oh my what a turn on!

We kissed and foundle her lovely ass and tits, than she turned around in reverse cow girl, and I start to pump her she got lauder and louder and I squeezed her tits from behind. In one move she turned around gave me a long tounge kiss before she start to hump me again. Now I couldn't handle much more, whispered that I where close to cum, so she lean down kissed me while I pumped here and cum inside her she straight up herself and contine to get up and down and felt and hear my cum maid noice when our bodies met, lovely. Went in to the bathroom cleaned up some, she was still in the bed kissed some more and laid under the sheets again and foundle each other. Than round two start I was so aroused and horney so that round didn't took that long and the time was close to one hour. A third time might be possible but felt like all my energy was out.

So hope we can meet up once more and I might order longer or extra....

10/10 super!

• Synes godt om 1

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Opret en bruger eller log ind for at kommentere

Du skal være medlem for at kunne skrive en kommentar

Blev gratis medlem

Opret en bruger på Eroguide.dk. Det er helt gratis!

Opret en ny bruger

Har du allerede en bruger? Log ind her.