Hop til indhold
HappyGuy

Review of Electra Wild

Hi again!

Yeah you might notice I've been in Copenhagen again, it's hard when you have to work....business but why not combine with pleasure. :P

This visit I thought to try new once often I get back to already known once, nothing wrong with that but those I already know as food, drink, air you want some change and find better :)

I've seen Electra Wild's (http://www.electra-wild.com/en/ her's profile ad is gone) profile time to time when she have been here but seems we never time our Copenhagen visits, but this time I seems to get free on her last day here. As some of you already know I don't like incalls, but now when I got an opportunity I send her a text and she answered quite quit thought she should be busy all day. No time to overthink booked 30 min 800DKK ? with all included (megafrench, kisses, licking and cum many times....yeah happen some time in 1h booking but anyway).

I got to her hotel she texted she was outside. She was dressed like an office lady saw her first from behind (just had a business meeting and was a hot blond there too my thought went to is it her?) than she turned around and was smoking (it wasen't her at the meeting). A turn down for me but we hugged and kissed each other ond the cheeks and felt her big boobs close to my own chest. She took her cigg away and she turned around and we went inside, ohhh yeah those pants with that ass I saw it first far away and yeah it looked nice and shaped. I might notice an other guest who looked at me in the lobby, he understood me I just spotted her thong so my mind wasen't in this world. In the elevator for the first time with a GP I started to get shy or quiet and in an elevator didn't get it better, most of my mind went back to that lady at the meeting and I start to think business instead of pleasure. I recorded she looked at me and she might think ooh a new guy. We went to her room. This is another downside for me looked like they had a party in there just a min ago. My creative mind went to we had a after party and went up with the hot business lady and with Electra's outfit it did it much easier.

Took of my shooes got closed up to her start to kiss her first with closed mouth. Most why I went to Electra was that her ad said tongue kissing but also her tongue piercing one of my first request in here. As an assman that had to wait I spotted that tight as for too long now it's up to grabb it. Oh yeah one of the best asses I felt (should I've been in my teenage I should cum directly) she kissed me back with some open mouth my mind was in my hands and my tongue paralyzed.

She steped back and turned around as my hand haden't left her ass she read my mind so she slowly bend over and took her pants off and there you got a really nice ass shaped by god and a small white thong. It felt like my pants should break because my dick got so stiffed. She turned around again to hide my boner I start to think about war and other stuff it might looked like that in my face cuz she giggled and gave me a tongue kiss and yeah now I felt something in there it wasen't much place there might got a big "bling" in there. I unbutton my shirt while she did the same yeah I've felt those tits some before and there you got them firm no bra might be that's why I felt them so good. Caresed them she giggled took my hand went to the bed seems to be new sheets but what a heck they looked more white even if it was quite dark in her room. We lay down she totally naked me in my underwear, so she looked at me like something was wrong. Yeah, I was so busy of her beauty and that ass so those underwear fly away quite quick.

We kissed and grabbed her tits with one hand she said be carefull I said like a teenage boy, yeeaaah yes. Grabbed them while my other hand start to explore the rare side and not long after I had my both hand on her lovely ass cheeks. She read and saw my mind, asked me if I like.....like....the best ass ever I love it. She laugh and start to kiss and lick me while she turn herself down. For some reason my cock got from rock hard to slack. I start to worry and wonder if I'm gone from a dream to a nightmare and wonder if I'm getting impotent. She was down with her head in the area and open her mouth and swollow it and start to blow. 

No words.....I had one girl (one of my first ever) who had tongue piercing and it was good but back than a jerk was like 7th heaven so always try to find a GP with tongue piercing. Might be Electra too but that was probably the best blow ever and I start to think wonder if it's more than once in 30 min too cuz I felt I passed my goal twice but for some reason I just got harder and hard so that she choked. It looked that she blow my 2-3 cm longer. Mind blowing :D

I grabed her nice tits in some way I've read that she got silicon but those felt natural even if they was shaped and firm like a teenage. She got more sloppy and get deeper, while her piercing played a long my mind was as I wrote way away I start to think about school math. She start to do noices too who didn't getting easier for me. So grabbed her face nice and gentle to give her a wet kiss said baby you are real good and told her that I've prostpone two cums she laughed and asked me if we should fuck. I thought oh my that too I will not last long. She picked up a condom and put it on, licked outside but she had her had away. Asked her if she could get down to the end of the bed and licked my cock so I could watch her tongue piercing goes crazy on me. She didn't understand a climbed up and start to hump me. I didn't mind.

Like 5-6 humps I started to feel my boys/girls? were ready to get out so I looked quite nervous probably because I were just a min sex :)

So she stoped or slowed down I grabbed her ass to raise my body up oooh that ass....for awhile I stoped them but with my hands on that as they didn't get back. So I asked her to change so flipped her so she lay on her back my turn to pump and I can controll it better. Oh my just some ups and down they were on the way again nervously I asked her to get up in doggy...

Yeah like that got better I had her lovely ass in front of me.... now I had no choice....hump her from behind and cum like crazy sooo a min or two in doggy I told her I'm cumming baby she but her ass back towards me it felt soooooo good while she grind me......it felt she empty it all.....I could try to hold out some longer but it was a blast it felt like the first time I cum almost. I asked her nice how much the clock was.....24-26 min.... and I'm not joking she been sucked me for lovely 20 min I just had sex for 4-5 min often be the other way around but. It was that good.

Next time 1h no doubt. Got a shower before I had to go.

Would say more than a yes as a recommend her.

Electra: 9 just the incall and she smoking who got it down.

Sex: 9,5 her blow was a 9 my own performance did so much minus that it took 0,5 from her.

Hope we match a visit again Electra

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.