Hop til indhold

Hej på er!

Jag skriver på engelsk så kan de flesta förstå bra.

The short version for those who do not like to read. I met Kati in Århus today. She has mange gode anmeldelser from before here at eroguide. I can just say the same. Top quality. From start to goal. Rekomenderas! 

Now the longer.

As I usualĺy post in the Copenhagen thread I can start with why I post at eroguide. 

1. I want to promote/lift piger I feel deserve it that I have had a better than ordinary experience with.

2 I want to help others like I have been helped in the urban adult jungle.

First time for me in Århus. And first time to meet Kati. As usual it all comes down to personal chemistry. It takes at least two to tango. Everything worked out well and easy, good communication. I did spend one hour with Kati and this hour was top notch quality from the first minute to the last. I ask for high overall quality. From social skills to great tango in bed. With me Kati delivered an experience on the top shelf. So I highly recommend Kati. I will return.

If you read this Kati. Thanks for a great hour today. And see you again!:-D

Tack för er tid. Ha det fint alla!

hälsningar A

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Dengladegut skrev, den 24/6/2016 at 00:53:

Undskyld jeg hijacker tråden. Men hvor meget afviger hendes billeder fra virkeligheden?

:)

Hun er ikke helt så slank som billederne viser.....MEN det er bestemt ingen ulempe :)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
kati_arhus skrev, den 12/07/2016 at 11:37:

Info info:  My closest shift will be the last in Aarhus (for ever, or for longer time for sure). After this one in Arhus, you will be able to meet me in BORDING. :)

Please come back, Kati! We miss you :cry:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
kati_arhus skrev, den 12/7/2016 at 11:37:

Info info:  My closest shift will be the last in Aarhus (for ever, or for longer time for sure). After this one in Arhus, you will be able to meet me in BORDING. :)

What does closest shift mean?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
kati_arhus skrev, for 24 minutter siden:

I am back in Bording, you can see at my ad :) 

It means "sooner time - next time" in that time when I wrote that post.

I don't understand. I speak quite good English, but I have never heard about "sooner time"????

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Hey Kati!

No plan to visit Köpenhavn? It is so far for us swedish guys:(...

But I still consider my visit to you in Århus as one of the best. You really have the full package!:wub:

Looking forward to see you again. Maybe I have to take the loooong ride!;) /A

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
kati_arhus skrev, 1 time siden:

Honey, it was in the past, so doesn't matter anymore :) Kiss

I just wrote above :D You can read in my ad, I am in Bording, I would like to be back to Arhus, but it is hard to find a good place for work :(

I asked because kattjakt wrote so:

Kati Århus Premium class

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Ok Kati, I guess it will be for me to go to Jylland again...

And downunder, I believe Kati is still premium class, just not in Århus anymore;) /A

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.