Hop til indhold

B2b/ Tantra massage in Cophenhagen

Featured Replies

Skrevet

I am coming for few days in Copenhagen and would like to know good places which offers good b2b or tantra massage with or without extras.

Thanks

Xan

Skrevet
  • Author

I am reaching tomorrow and flying back on Thursday. Will be staying around tivoli area.

Are the ads on link verified? Or I might reach and see completely different person then in pictures?

Skrevet
XanLee skrev, for 30 minutter siden:

Are the ads on link verified? Or I might reach and see completely different person then in pictures?

The adds with the "validated" sign on the pics are verified, but you can never be 100% sure.
Forget about the tantra, you will be disappointed almost every time, it seems like its hard to find someone who actually can do it.

Take a look at this site as well, it is known to have trustworthy pics. https://nympho.dk/

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

Account

Navigation

Søg

Søg

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.