Hop til indhold

Featured Replies

Skrevet
LK12345 skrev, den 15.09.2026 at 14:17:

Când am vizitat-o pe Selena, chiar am întrebat-o despre asta, tocmai din cauza tricoului ăla cu Argentina 😅. Mi-a găsit contul de Instagram și m-a întrebat dacă despre ea vorbeam, Alisa, și asta a fost tot. Deci Selena este cu siguranță conștientă de cine este.

Dar cred și că, în final, ai putea simți că Alisa s-a schimbat destul de semnificativ, în rău.

Dar e cam de prost gust dacă își proxenetează „prietenele” în felul ăsta, pentru că Alisa era o fată foarte drăguță.

Hello, everyone

I was informed by this "association" and I want to make one thing clear.

I have no conection with this girl, so please stop associating us, we are not friends.

The ones who knew me better, know i have a lot of things going on in my personal life, and that is why I am not coming back.

I wish You all the best❤️

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

Account

Navigation

Søg

Søg

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.