Hop til indhold

Alice
A wonderful revisit with a beautiful lady on a spring Friday afternoon. 

It may not have been that long ago I visit Alice.
But as that visit was truly spectacular, I simply had to visit her again, now that she is back in Copenhagen. 

The communication went very fast, as she remembered me very well
So of to Sydhavn I was. 
I was a bit late, due to problems with the 7A bus, but it was not a problem.
Now, Alice did feel the need to give detailed instructions at how to open the door, lol, apparently she also remembered my problems last time. :) 
She really has a great sense of humor ! 
This time she is in a Very nice building, I can only imagine the view if it had been a sunny summer day, I mean wow !! 

Now, Alice....
It was almost like we had meet only yesterday, we picked up exactly were we left of, I just can not say enough about how she kisses ! 
It's the deepest and longest I have ever experienced.
Now granted, it's pretty obvious, we click superb together, she is able to anticipate what I wish before even I do myself. 
I was sent to the shower, something that had a funny twist.
As I opened the door, a surprised half-naked beautiful blond was standing outside the door, only it wasn't Alice , it was the friend she's sharing the apartment with, not that I am shy, but she also had a visitor that was just leaving, so it could have got a little awkward. 
But back to Alice.
She was in a Much wilder mood today, or maybe it was due to the nice bottle of wine I had brought with me. 
There's just something about a beautiful woman that knows what she wants, and takes it.
It is clear that you are there for Her pleasure as much as anything else.

If her kisses are deep, then, well, her BJ is just something else completely, and there's no doubt she gets as much enjoyment from it as you do. 
She seeks and wants eye contact, and it's eye's you can get so lost in. 
But her controlling side was evident today when she said: Now, Lick my Pussy ! 
What can one to when hearing such sweet words from a lady ?
Well, it is time to reciprocate of course.
It was very clear that she enjoyed herself very much, because, oh dear lord was I rewarded in return !  

That is something I don't think can be stated enough.
As long as you treat Alice like a lady and make her happy, she will make You even happier ! 
If I thought my last visit with her was special, it honestly had nothing on today. 
It very much was like revisiting a lover that had been away and you see each other again. 
There's no doubt I will visit her again, soon. 

Funnily enough, as I was leaving I bumped into her friend again :) , I wonder what she was thinking, lol . 

I know many like to visit different girls.
But I honestly love making a revisit, when you get along really well. 
And few are as worth a revisit as Alice is. :) 
Because her curves and smile is to die for ! 
Oh and of course, her amazing warm personality. 

Have a Great Weekend Everyone !! 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Exile-63 skrev, for 8 timer siden:

Dejlig anmeldelse. Hvem er hendes Room mate? 

I believe is Sweet Natalia . 
I did not ask for her name, but I believe it is her. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.