Hop til indhold

Alice
It's been a little while since I saw her in Copenhagen , so when I saw her active I had to check if she had time.
A couple messages on WhatsApp and I was getting ready to go. 
She responds very quick if you write respectfully and give her the information she asks for. 

This time around she's in a Very nice building, hell, I'd live there if I could ! 
Now for the fun part, lol . Me and door buzzers... 
I think there's a gremlin following me that decides to muck it up every time I try and use one, did I feel silly standing there in the pouring rain... 
But an amazingly beautiful and happy Alice came down and let me in, it was a fun lift ride up. :) 
I had asked her in the text, let me know what you are in the mood for, and today, it was sweet kind and ever so happy Alice ! 
She was so happy when I got there and got even happier as time went on.
If you like a real woman, with curves and as she say's herself, an almost limitless appetite for sex, then you just cant go wrong with her. 

We hadn't even gotten inside the door and got my coat of before she gave me the deepest, longest kisses, and they never ever stopped the whole time ! 
I'm not sure Anyone kisses like she does. 
And that is one of the things I place great value in. 

After the obligatory shower, and a few glasses of champagne that I had brought with me she goes, I'm hot.... Pulls of her dress and literally pushes me down on the bed, mind you, this was still the sweet gentle Alice ;) . Wild Alice is.... well.... wild... But she promised there would be no permanent marks, lol ! 
God, she funny. 
I actually think she could be a dominatrix if she set her mind to it. 
It was an amazing time. I just Have to remember to ask for a longer visit the next time. 

Not going into detail, just two things that I think are worth mentioning. 
What I will remember for a Very long time is her having my head in a vice between her thighs, her alternating pounding the bed and pressing as hard as she could on the back of my head, grabbing my hand squeezing it with all her might. 
Somewhere in that she forgot to speak English and spent several minutes speaking in Polish :) . 
A little later, oh lord did I cum... I was almost afraid my hearth gave out, my vision flickered and I couldn't even get up, I was.... Gone.... Even several minutes later all of me was shaking. 
Alice was back, beaming with joy and happiness, while I was slowly getting dressed Alice was dancing around completely naked, with not so much as a care in the world. Had someone in the opposite building looked at us, they would have had an interesting sight :) . 
She showed me the apartment before I left, and it's Damn nice .

I think the more we talked, the more she beamed, she has a smile to die for ! 
I would actually visit her just to see her smile. 
Yes her English is a bit limited by her own admission, but she More than makes up with body language and ability to read the room. 

If you treat her properly, like a true Lady and a Princess, she will make you feel like the King of the world ! 
Next time, I might ask for Wild Alice, even though I'm not sure I will survive that, lol ! 
There's no doubt that her limits by far exceed mine :) . 

I'm sure there's more I should say, but rest assured, Alice made me feel like the happiest and greatest man in the world !! 
( All while laughing at my inability to open a door, LOL !! ) 

Keaper

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Fucked her with Jessy four years ago. Jessy was so-so, but Alice was fire! Would love to fuck her again.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

I have had the exact same threesome experience as brother Morabito probably also Four years ago.
Last year I fucked Alice on her own. She is not the type I normally go for - but I remembered her lust and came back for more. Alice is one of a very few women who has succeeded in making me come by blowing me.

K

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Plaskeren skrev, for 2 timer siden:

Det ligner hun har nogle ret gode, store og runde kasser. Er det billede snyd eller? 

The pictures are very accurate. 
Alice has very big, natural boobs. :) 
And she very much loves if you give them your full attention. 
If anything, I think her pictures don't do her full justice. 

Redigeret af Keaper
Better wording

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Last time she used newer pictures where you could see a "not nice" tattoo spoiling her boobs :wacko:

Look at picture 32..

Redigeret af Milner

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.