Hop til indhold
Guest First timer

Amy-delicious in every way

troublemaker1968 skrev, for 2 timer siden:

altså hvis hende svar til dig passer - så er jeg fanme på hendes side i den historie her........

Kan kun medgive peterhansen203  - hele hendes attitude er frygtelig og hun gøre sit for, at du skal miste lysten - Det var enormt forstyrrende.
- har aldrig tidligere været ude for noget så banalt. 
Hold jer langt væk - uanset, hvad hun måtte have af  "forklaringer/undskyldninger"

Redigeret af AndreATB

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
troublemaker1968 skrev, for 2 timer siden:

the difference is that kissing requires and give feelings that are far more intimate then fucking - fucking is pleasure  - kissing is showing/giving emotion - i surprised that i even have to explain this to anyone ?

My guess is that your kisses are not the same as the most people are, hence it does not seem that you put the same value/emotion in to it as most do......

I can easily fuck almost every girl that has a womans name, just for the sex, kiss.....kiss is a whoooooooole other thing.... those i save for the ones i have feelings for (the deep and intense kisses)

Thank you..

Finally someone who understands why I don't kiss!
You're right, I hope the other gentlemen now understood that they were curious if I kissed, and if I didn't kiss, why?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
AndreATB skrev, 1 time siden:

Kan kun medgive peterhansen203  - hele hendes attitude er frygtelig og hun gøre sit for, at du skal miste lysten - Det var enormt forstyrrende.
- har aldrig tidligere været ude for noget så banalt. 
Hold jer langt væk - uanset, hvad hun måtte have af  "forklaringer/undskyldninger"

There are no excuses for you! I told you and I repeat, I agree with you! the experience was very bad, but show the guys what you have in your pants, then come with pretensions, I'm not here to accept everyone, and if your dick looks awful I don't even want to touch me! and yet I tried to fuck you even though it hurt. It was as if I was punching my pussy, and I'm not really into it! you felt so bad that you finished in a maximum of 5 minutes! let's stop making the victim please

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Jeg er sådan set forstående overfor flere af Amy’s svar. Jeg er sikker på, at der er to sider til flere af de ovenstående historier.

Men når selve attituden flere gange bliver nævnt som et problem, så bliver det desværre et nej tak herfra.

Redigeret af DavidBowie

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Hendes elendige attitude er velbeskrevet gentagne gange af talrige besøgende hos hende - at hendes services er begrænset kan man jo leve med eller ej og hun holder det heller ikke hemmeligt, men at hun igen og igen er nedladende og direkte ubehagelig i hendes svar er i min optik et klart nej tak - og jo jeg har været forbi sidste år - første og sidste gang.  En eller anden dag løber ønskebrønden vel tør for hende her i dk. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Gæst
Sidelining skrev, for 10 timer siden:

Hendes elendige attitude er velbeskrevet gentagne gange af talrige besøgende hos hende - at hendes services er begrænset kan man jo leve med eller ej og hun holder det heller ikke hemmeligt, men at hun igen og igen er nedladende og direkte ubehagelig i hendes svar er i min optik et klart nej tak - og jo jeg har været forbi sidste år - første og sidste gang.  En eller anden dag løber ønskebrønden vel tør for hende her i dk. 

hvor er hun ubehagelig i sine svar ?  Jeg har kun set at hun forsøger at forklare hvad der er foregået.....

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

You are very funny guys,  and frustrated that you can't buy "love" with money, I'm not here to sell you love, you come to fuck that you pay for it, and yes I answer every time something is said about me, said the point of view!
No one will force you to visit me, there are so many options to choose from, I will not change my attitude for anyone whether you like it or not, I AM NOT HERE TO DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY! NOT EVERY MONEY IS EVERYTHING IN LIFE, BUT GOOD FEELING AND RESPECT YES, WHAT YOU MISS!
You make the victim when you are not offered what you want even though all my services are listed! I don't take your money out of your pocket by force, no one sends you to me by force, and my attitude is directly proportional to your attitude!
Give what you want back.
Many of you have the impression that if I'm on the site and I have a price (as each of us has a price in life) you can do anything because you pay, excuse me for disappointing you but it's not like that, I'm not a mother neither you nor your wife and even less your girlfriend, YES I can make you live the most intense moments but in my style! if you are frustrated with life, don't contact me because my attitude will be unpleasant and then you come and write your frustrations here! my opinion is to go out for a walk, make friends, and live your life!

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
DavidBowie skrev, for 13 timer siden:

Am cam înțeles câteva dintre răspunsurile lui Amy. Sunt sigur că există două părți ale mai multor povești de mai sus.

Dar când atitudinea în sine este menționată de mai multe ori ca problemă, devine, din păcate, un nu, mulțumesc de aici.

don't come, as I said nobody force you to visit me ;)

you have no idea what you're missing ;)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Sidelining skrev, for 13 timer siden:

Atitudinea ei mizerabilă este bine descrisă în mod repetat de numeroși vizitatori ai ei - că serviciile ei sunt limitate, cu care poți trăi sau nu și nu păstrează secretul, dar că este din nou și din nou condescendentă și direct neplăcută în răspunsul ei. optică un clar nu, mulțumesc - și da am trecut anul trecut - prima și ultima oară. Într-o zi sau alta, dorința se va termina pentru ea aici în dk. 

lol , many of you do not accept your life and reality and come to these sites and pour out your frustrations.
I feel sorry for you! 

you don't have to worry about me while I'm in the dk, there are enough members visiting me, if I don't take care of that, why do you have it? Is my life more interesting? I think yes...:D

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Jeg synes det er positivt at hun har nogle grænser hun ikke vil gå på kompromis med. Det viser at hun ikke er undertrykt. Hvem har lyst til at besøge en kvinde der er presset til at gøre hvad hun gør? Jeg kan godt lide en stærk kvinde der kan stå op for sig selv.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
People Pleaseren skrev, for 15 timer siden:

Cred că este pozitiv că are niște limite la care nu vrea să facă compromisuri. Arată că ea nu este oprimată. Cine vrea să viziteze o femeie care este presată să facă ceea ce face? Îmi place o femeie puternică care poate să se apere singură.

Thank you for your support, obviously not everyone who commented here about me visited me ... but there is space in this world for everyone.

and you scored well, I am a strong woman, no one knows my life and even less the past, I will not be silent especially when I have something to say.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Amyreal skrev, for 2 timer siden:

Thank you for your support, obviously not everyone who commented here about me visited me ... but there is space in this world for everyone.

and you scored well, I am a strong woman, no one knows my life and even less the past, I will not be silent especially when I have something to say.

"....no one knows my life and even less the past, I will not be silent especially when I have something to say."

How is you life relevant? We are not friends nor married. It only a relationship of transactions. Not a personal relationship. This is what we pay for.
It's clear that your clients have very different experiences. Some are very satisfied others are not.
Other girls in your business manage to have almost only satisfied customers. Clearly there are a big difference in their services provided and yours. Yet you spend your time addressing all the unsatisfied customers reviews as if you are not to blame in any way. 
Your clients very different experiences will only improve if you adress your own service. 

The service you actually deliver. No amount of excuses or denials will change this.

Redigeret af Liverpool

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

As I said, I will say, I do not want to please everyone! much less people who only comment on this site, but have never visited me.

I will always tell my opinion about each visit. normal when you are not satisfied as you expect, your hatred doubles and obviously you will not be 100% honest even if you finish in 3 minutes you will say that your toy has just up..

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Amyreal skrev, for 11 timer siden:

As I said, I will say, I do not want to please everyone! much less people who only comment on this site, but have never visited me.

I will always tell my opinion about each visit. normal when you are not satisfied as you expect, your hatred doubles and obviously you will not be 100% honest even if you finish in 3 minutes you will say that your toy has just up..

"As I said, I will say, I do not want to please everyone"

Its at "great" attitude. Maybe you should not take clients you dont want to please. Then the problem is solved.

I attually visited you once! Im sorry you did not unferstand my point from before.

Ciao

Redigeret af Liverpool

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Liverpool skrev, den 4.7.2022 at 08:37:

"As I said, I will say, I do not want to please everyone"

Its at "great" attitude. Maybe you should not take clients you dont want to please. Then the problem is solved.

I attually visited you once! Im sorry you did not unferstand my point from before.

Ciao

Hun er i det mindste ærlig om at være uærlig, haha. Man kan snart ikke andet end at grine af hendes totale mangel på introspektion. Minder mig i tiltagende grad om Basil Fawlty. Han er også svært tragikomisk.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.