Hop til indhold

After lurking for a while and reading reviews by everyone (mange takk!) I figured it was my time to contribute with a bit of a novel based on my experience.

Today I had the pleasure to visit Julia and she blew my expectations out of the water.

I booked the meeting well in advance, a bit more than a week before my visit. All went well through her booking form and we ironed out the details over whatsapp. I asked for extras since there was little info on her ad(updated after), confirmed both CIM and DT since those are huge turn-ons for me.

The day came and I checked in just to make sure the booking was still on, which it was. She asked if we could move the appointment by half an hour which was fine for me. I came up to the apartment(10/10 apartment, super-fresh with large glass windows) and very central(towards Amagerbro). I was quickly let in through the door, took the elevator up and was greeted by a slightly opened door, where Julia was waiting - and by gods this girl has a perfect body. I can simply confirm from previous threads her slender body, deer eyes that you easily drown in and natural small, beautiful breasts. If you're into small, model slim, young beauties then Julia is for you. She wore an over-sized white blazer as the only cover for her erotic body, which was complimented by sexy lingerie and high-heels.

She greeted me with a playful kiss and I'd brought a bottle of wine which she happily opened up for us to enjoy, while kissing and exploring each other. In my nervousness I hurried into the shower to get rid of the days sweat and get ready. In hindsight I would probably liked to enjoy the moment a bit longer, but it is what it is.

After showering we concluded the exchange to continue where we left off and headed for the couch. This thread asked for good kissers and Julia is definitely the best I've had the pleasure of visiting - a bit aggressive, but sensual with a playful attitude. Definitely on the horny GFE side which really turned me on. We got more intimate and she decided it was time to get down on me. As I mentioned I had ordered DT and she surely delivered on that, taking me all the way and pressing herself over and over on me. Honestly the oral is probably the best I've experienced so far. She continued for a while and I decided it was time to go down on her, thoroughly enjoying her full body with hands and mouth, teasing her and slowly moving down. I took my time to enjoy her sweet nectars and she seemed to like my work too, making small moans and twitches. We switched around a bit with her on her knees, taking me all the way and even licking my balls at the same time sometimes. All the while looking up at me with her beautiful eyes.

Then it was time to head over to the bedroom, where I pushed her down from behind to eat her out a bit more(which she enjoyed). Then it was her turn to push me down on my back and blow me while preparing the rubber, on with it and she quickly climbed onto me, starting to ride me hard - and damn, the view of her hot body working me was definitely a sight to behold. At one point she playfully grabbed my throat and I liked that as it gave me incentive to be a bit more agressive on her too. We switched around a bit in different positions and back and forth with fantastic blowjobs inbetween. The final sex position was doggy where I positioned myself between her legs, and took a grip around her neck, choking her slightly while fucking her hard. Then I pushed her down on her stomach with her ass raised and continued to pump her harder while her voice raised louder and louder.

In the end I felt myself come close, but it did take quite a while for me to come, I usually have to jerk myself off, and while I did she would lie down and lick my testies which was super-hot. Finally I felt myself close and she moved on to let me come in her mouth as agreed. I felt the built up load unleash in her mouth and she kept at it, pushing herself down slowly and swallowed it all which I had not expected at all.

After the session we both lied down for a while with her around my arm, cuddling and talking about life in general until the clock rang and it was unfortunately time to leave.

Conclusion: This was definitely the best experience I've had and Julia deserves all the best, treat her well!

Finally I also want to state that I've read a few comments on the price, and Julia might be on the higher end when browsing through sites, but for me this was definitely worth every krona. Chemistry might be a thing as well, but I honestly feel that Julia really tries her best to meet your expectations which is not my experience even with other highly reviewed GPs here.

Thanks to all previous threads on Julia, you know who you are!

Redigeret af Apex

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.