Hop til indhold

Tantra
@Tantra

A Summer Dream came true.
I have been wishing to visit Magnollie for some time.
But with the world having been what it has, it has been difficult to find a suitable date.
Today all the planets lined up and I could meet this wonderful woman.

Finding her place was a bit difficult, for some reason my GPS didn't understand the address, and when I got there I was unsure if I had misunderstood something ? 
It didn't look like a residence to me.
But following her instructions, and then seeing a door open and a hand waving me in.
Behind that door... Stood the most incredible, Tall and beautiful woman.
I'm not used to having a woman in eye height with me, but in heels Magnollie is as tall as I am, despite me also being in heels. ;)
I have to say, I simply loved it.
After introductions and hugs, we sat down to talk a bit first, it was hard to take my eye's of her, especially in the very sexy dress she had on.
Now, I was very nervous, as I always am meeting someone new, especially someone so beautiful.
But I calmed down quick with Magnollie's sensitive way. ( even if i continued to have the flutter all through the meeting )

After a quick shower, where Magnollie joined me for a bit.
If she was sexy in the dress, seeing her naked, well, things started to awake. ;)
Back in her room, and joining her on her bed, things soon got intense.
Magnollie has a way of Kissing that is almost hard to describe, it draws from the inner of your being and connects the two of you.
There was a slight mishap, that she then kept teasing me with. ;)

I wont go into details.
But oh my what a meeting.
I didn't think I had it in me.
Being deep inside her while kissing her and staring deep into her mesmerizing eye's.
That is what the very best dreams are made of.
And the way Magnollie is able to move her body, and how flexible she is, it's enchanting.
And makes me wish I was 15 years younger and in far better shape, to be able to keep up with her. ;)
What has to be noted is, Magnollie takes initiative, gently directs you if you do something she does not like.

Her kisses is what I will remember.
The kisses and spending a long, long time licking her.
If I close my eye's I could swear I can still feel her.

So.
Thank you for a incredible Memory @Tantra.
I will remember you for a very long time, a long time indeed.
Next time, lets hope you get your wish a little sooner. ;)
And I will take your advice to hearth.

A Perfect Summer Saturday in company with a perfect woman.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Keaper skrev, 1 time siden:

Tantra
@Tantra

But with the world having been what it has, it has been difficult to find a suitable date.

Finding her place was a bit difficult, for some reason my GPS didn't understand the address, and when I got there I was unsure if I had misunderstood something ? 
But following her instructions, and then seeing a door open and a hand waving me in.
I'm not used to having a woman in eye height with me, but in heels Magnollie is as tall as I am, despite me also being in heels. ;)
After introductions and hugs, we sat down to talk a bit first, it was hard to take my eye's of her, especially in the very sexy dress she had on.
Now, I was very nervous, as I always am meeting someone new, especially someone so beautiful.
But I calmed down quick with Magnollie's sensitive way. ( even if i continued to have the flutter all through the meeting )

If she was sexy in the dress, seeing her naked, well, things started to awake. ;)
Magnollie has a way of Kissing that is almost hard to describe, it draws from the inner of your being and connects the two of you.

I wont go into details.
Being deep inside her while kissing her and staring deep into her mesmerizing eye's.
And the way Magnollie is able to move her body, and how flexible she is, it's enchanting.
And makes me wish I was 15 years younger and in far better shape, to be able to keep up with her. ;)
What has to be noted is, Magnollie takes initiative, gently directs you if you do something she does not like.

So.

Smuk og indfølende beretning. Du blev ramt af noget af tantraens inderste sjæl. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Keaper skrev, for 3 timer siden:

It is 3/4 of a year since I visited her, but the things you describe are fully relatable, and I remember it very clearly still.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Grydeskeen

Så lykkes det dig endelig at besøge hende, din heldige kartoffel. :D

Jeg kan desværre ikke få det til at passe denne gang, og hold da op hvor er jeg ked af det, men så må jeg tage revanche næste gang hun kommer.

Savner helt vild min Tantra oplevelse. :wub:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Keaper skrev, den 21.8.2021 at 18:38:

Tantra
@Tantra

I wont go into details.

So.

Dear @Keaper,

Thank you for the wonderful moment that I was able to experience with you and for the warm words you found for me.<3 You are a fantastic man. Thank you for letting me get to know you.<3

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Jørgensen skrev, for 17 timer siden:

Keaper >> Which session from her "menu" did you have? 

Hi
I chose her Platinum Menu, for multiple hours.
It was true joy.

Redigeret af Keaper

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Grydeskeen
Listelømmel skrev, for 10 minutter siden:

Har drømt om magnolia længe - nu skal det altså snart lykkes at møde denne vidunderlige kvinde 

Du skal ud af start hullerne, hun har sidste dag på mandag. Kan anbefales på det kraftigste.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Tak, jeg har helt styr på hendes besøg i kbh. gid hun snart kom til Jylland igen - men igen tak, jeg er slet ikke i tvivl om hun er vidunderlig skøn. 

Håber jeg kan presse en KBH tur ind i programmet.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.