Hop til indhold
Tantra

Cosiness & well-being

I don't know if it's just me ...
Sometimes when I book an apartment that I haven't seen live when I arrive I feel uncomfortable - it can be a luxury apartment or a simple apartment ... it's just a feeling, a discomfort ... I know , it is better to go, otherwise I will feel absolutely uncomfortable and I will lack the air to breathe. Sometimes I even feel differences from room to room in the same apartment: - I can be carefree and in a good mood in one room, feel super comfortable - in another I get lazy and irritable, even though both rooms are in the same apartment. In the meantime I only book rooms in apartments in which I can choose the room or in new addresses only after I've seen photos and can choose the room based on photos. I know it sounds a bit suspicious, but that's how I feel. Are there other girls who have had similar experiences (?) .... or customers who didn't want to stay in a certain room although they liked the girl, but themselves Felt uncomfortable in the room (?) ....
I hope I'm not the only one who feels this way...

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

You're not the only one. I don't have any experience at all in your lines of business, apart from as a customer..... But I know exactly what you mean. I travel quite a lot for my business. And when I walk in to a hotel room, I know straight away whether I can stay there or not. I have booked rooms in well reputed 4 or 5 star hotels, and walked straight out and asked for another room. Or worse, had to book another hotel after check in at the first, because all the (vacant) rooms felt uncomfortable. It's just the way it is and just the cost of business. And a reason I always stay loyal to the hotels I like.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Nannas Hjørne

The feeling in a room - in any place, really - means a lot to me. I've rejected many places although they were technically fine because they didn't look like places I could relax. 

In our line of work I also feel like the mood of the room is important. I like both the sweet and romantic and the rough and wild, and honestly, I like to have different kinds of places for each, they don't mix well. 

Currently I'm mostly in one place that I found through a friend. He said it was nice and I trusted him, but when I arrived it was bare and grim. I dealt with it for the next two days but refused to stay there again before it was made cozy. In the end we worked out a deal where I furnished the room and got a discount the next few times until the money I'd spent had been made up for. Now the room is feminine and warm, it's amazing what the difference does to my inner peace and relaxation when I'm there now compared to the first time. 

Any place we stay should be homey. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Not being from Copenhagen or Denmark, my knowledge of addresses and areas is limited.
But I understand what you mean.
It's the same as with where you live, some areas, and houses simply feels better then others.
Some apartments have a better feel then others.
This feeling can of course be mitigated by the company.
As I think you have gathered, I look for a certain feeling and atmosphere in the meeting, and the place is certainly part of this. 
This said, at least once, the place felt of, there was just something weird about the entire layout of the apartment to me. And honestly, the whole buildings insides where odd to me.
But the girl was so sweet and we got along so well, that I got lost in her warm smile and forgot about the apartment.

My ideal is meeting a girl at a place where she has use of the apartment, not just one room, that makes me feel more at home.
But again, there are exceptions.
My last meeting, she shared the apartment with another girl, so we of course could only use one room, which as I said, I don't quite like.
But again, she was so incredibly warm and sweet, I soon couldn't focus on a thing apart from her lips...

All this said, I completely understand what you mean.
Which I suppose I could have just said instead of slightly rambling...
But that wouldn't be me. ;)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

@ tvr,

Yes, that's exactly what I mean<3. I also have my "problems" with hotel rooms - that's why overnight or weekend bookings with me are a bit difficult ...

@ Nanna,

I admire your courage and the arrangement of transforming a room where the feeling wasn't right into a cozy oasis<3

@ Keaper,

It's just a feeling ... I couldn't stay in the room no matter how cute the person I meet there is ... Chapeau, that you can do it.<3
Should we arrange to meet outside, I would choose the meeting point :P...

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Tantra skrev, for 21 timer siden:

I don't know if it's just me ...
Sometimes when I book an apartment that I haven't seen live when I arrive I feel uncomfortable - it can be a luxury apartment or a simple apartment ... it's just a feeling, a discomfort ... I know , it is better to go, otherwise I will feel absolutely uncomfortable and I will lack the air to breathe. Sometimes I even feel differences from room to room in the same apartment: - I can be carefree and in a good mood in one room, feel super comfortable - in another I get lazy and irritable, even though both rooms are in the same apartment. In the meantime I only book rooms in apartments in which I can choose the room or in new addresses only after I've seen photos and can choose the room based on photos. I know it sounds a bit suspicious, but that's how I feel. Are there other girls who have had similar experiences (?) .... or customers who didn't want to stay in a certain room although they liked the girl, but themselves Felt uncomfortable in the room (?) ....
I hope I'm not the only one who feels this way...

To me, the standard of the room is very important for my experience and the enjoy I have with the Lady. The standard of the room, to me, reflects the Lady in some ways. If the room is dirty, messy or smells less “fresh and subtle”, “less delicate”, it affects negatively on how I perceive the “seance” with the Lady. A messy, dirty or smelly room could force me to take my leave.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Tantra skrev, for 5 timer siden:

@ Keaper,

It's just a feeling ... I couldn't stay in the room no matter how cute the person I meet there is ... Chapeau, that you can do it.<3
Should we arrange to meet outside, I would choose the meeting point :P...

I know the feeling.
I've had the same on multiple time.
But sometimes, just sometimes, your breath is so taken away by a person, that everything else, the room, time itself just vanishes and for that brief moment, all that exists, all that matters is the two of you holding each-other tenderly.

And That idear sounds great. ;)
I think you and me will require an entire weekend, ;) ;) <3<3;);)
I also have some idears., hihi, ;)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Sentio

Used to stay quite a lot in Marriott Courtyard in Paris, so knew them well - anyways got my usual room, early check-in - open the door and walk in quickly as I feel familiar and in “my” bed lies a Japanese couple ..... did not feel like staying...... :) , but writing this I’m thinking.... should I ;) 

Redigeret af Sentio

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Sentio skrev, for 10 timer siden:

Used to stay quite a lot in Marriott Courtyard in Paris, so knew them well - anyways got my usual room, early check-in - open the door and walk in quickly as I feel familiar and in “my” bed lies a Japanese couple ..... did not feel like staying...... :) , but writing this I’m thinking.... should I ;) 

Hahaha. I've tried that too..... Also in Paris. Sheraton in CDG airport. Walk in to my room, and started unpacking, and then notice someone in the bed. He was sleeping though

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
tvr skrev, den 20.11.2020 at 07:42:

Hahaha. I've tried that too..... Also in Paris. Sheraton in CDG airport. Walk in to my room, and started unpacking, and then notice someone in the bed. He was sleeping though

Yeah that happened to me once on a work trip to Amsterdam... except I was the guy in bed and another guy from the trip walked into the room - they'd been round the red light district and I was sensible and left early - and was so drunk he was happy to share the bed with me. I don't think I ever got dressed and down to reception so fast in my life.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.