Hop til indhold

Good Day

First time I'm writing about a girl, and I'm very new to the whole thing, so I guess we'll see how this goes.

Ava Pia Probably don't need much introduction, since she's mentioned numerous times.
But as I had an amazing experience with her, I kinda feel I have to mention her. :)

As I said, I'm new to the whole thing, Ava is actually only the 3rd girl I visit, but wow, just wow !

I admit I was a bit hesitant about contacting her at first.
Since she's so young compared to me.
But since she's atm in Vest-Amager i thought, now or never.
I've had an eye on her for some time, she's had some adorably cute pictures up before, and that combined with what people have said about her, it was a must.

She was very easy to make contact with on Whatsapp.
The time I asked about was no problem so we agreed right away.
There was a couple small problems getting to her, I got a bit confused I must say about the location, but that solved itself.
And when Ava opened the door....
All nervousness I had just melted away with her smile !
The pictures she has up dosent remotely do her justice.
She is far more beautiful in person !
Ava smiles as much with a twinkling in her eye's as with her lips, and the light robe she had on did nothing to cover her curves.
She certainly has curves, so if you are into a thin girl, she's not for you.
But her puppy curves are just wonderful !
A great ass and even more amazing boobs.
A beautiful face and an amazing smile.
Her sweet approach got me in the mood very quickly, but I wanted to take it slow, something I had asked her about from the start.

And sure, things started slow.
A Lot of kissing and caressing.
But somewhere halfway Ava got a glint in her eye's and I was just along for a ride trying to keep up.
It was something, seeing a young marvelously beautiful girl on top, showing of herself, it's sight I will never forget.
I'll keep things between us for ourselves.
But she broke more then one taboo / fulfilled fantasy for me, without me even asking. 

When it was time to leave, it was with shaky legs, and I'm sure I had a silly grin on my face all the way home, lol. 
Even today a full day later I still feel drained.

I hope to be able to meet Ava again, because it was an experience of a lifetime.
I think I will have to see about a longer visit then, 2 hours just flew away.
Granted, not sure my hearth could have kept up with a energizer bunny like Ava for 3, hehe. 

She did make me feel 20 years younger for an afternoon, that's for sure !

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Fulstændlig enig. I have great experinc wit her too. I am curious about taboo/fantasy, was it cim/cof? Sad now her ad saying no cim/cof. With me she did same. I ask not for cim but she drain me completely in mouth - heaven. but maybe she include it in price for 2 hour then? lucky keaper

Redigeret af funkydick
Forkert

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
funkydick skrev, for 43 minutter siden:

Fulstændlig enig. I have great experinc wit her too. I am curious about taboo/fantasy, was it cim/cof? Sad now her ad saying no cim/cof. With me she did same. I ask not for cim but she drain me completely in mouth - heaven. but maybe she include it in price for 2 hour then? lucky keaper

Hey

I don't like to go into details, I think that should be up to Ava herself.
But there was a couple things that had she asked I probably would have said no...
But at the moment all I was able to say was how cute she was... I had kinda lost the ability to speak properly...
She looks so innocent, with her giggly laugh and puppy eye's, but when she got going, damn !
It felt like we clicked pretty well with each-other.

I most certainly hope she will be in an area I can reach in the near future, as a second visit with her is just about at the top of my list.

:)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.