Hop til indhold

Jeg besøgte Lea i morges. Virkelig en sød og behagelig pige. Det er hende på selfie-billederne i annoncen. Smuk, slank og høj.

Ligesom med Diana forleden, så giver Lea også en ‘ægte’ kæresteoplevelse. Godt humør, smilende, interesseret og nem at smalltalke med. Hun skaber en afslappende og hyggelig stemning med bl.a. ægte stearinlys i det store værelse.

Jeg har egentlig holdt mig fra at kysse her efter genåbningen, men det skete bare helt naturligt... skønne, dybe og lange kys :wub:

Hun tilbyder også superfransk, hvis man vælger den store pakke. Og bollerne får også en kærlig behandling med tunge og sug. Hendes bryster er hjulpet lidt på vej, men de er bløde og en god håndfuld. God røv og en lækker mis, som nød at blive slikket.

Jeg afsluttede den halve time med en stor ladning i ansigtet på hende :biggrin: Det tog hun meget pænt, selvom hun hurtigt skulle i bad og skylle øjnene.

Jeg kan kun anbefale Lea. Hun er her kun i kort tid desværre, før hun drager videre til Aalborg og så hjem til Polen midt i juli.

https://annoncelight.dk/showad/298619

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Jeg har også besøgt Lea, og kan kun tilslutte det du beskriver. En dejlig naturlig kvinde, som virkelig giver en GF oplevelse og måtte virkelig anstrenge mig for ikke at komme alt for tidligt, mest fordi hun stønner dejligt og så det at hun er røv stram. 

Der er lidt japansk stil over hende, hvilket jeg tænder meget på. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Thaimig
udinaturen skrev, for 26 minutter siden:

Jeg har også besøgt Lea, og kan kun tilslutte det du beskriver. En dejlig naturlig kvinde, som virkelig giver en GF oplevelse og måtte virkelig anstrenge mig for ikke at komme alt for tidligt, mest fordi hun stønner dejligt og så det at hun er røv stram. 

Der er lidt japansk stil over hende, hvilket jeg tænder meget på. 

Igen en grund til de dk Gp føler sig snydt, det må ej være sjovt at være dk Gp og samtidig være sur, men det er sådan det er for dk Gp :huh: 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Thaimig skrev, for 8 timer siden:

Igen en grund til de dk Gp føler sig snydt, det må ej være sjovt at være dk Gp og samtidig være sur, men det er sådan det er for dk Gp :huh: 

Jeg er ikke helt sikker på, hvor du hen med dit indlæg. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Antoninus
Lange skrev, for 19 minutter siden:

Hun ser godt nok spændende ud. Nogen der ved sådan cirka, hvor hun holder til i Århus?

Ringgaden

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
HyggeKnulle skrev, den 7/4/2020 at 2:43 PM:

I visited Lea this morning. Really a sweet and comfortable girl. That's her on the selfie pictures in the ad . Beautiful, slim and tall.

Just as with Diana the other day, Lea also provides a 'real' boyfriend experience. Good mood, smiling, interested and easy to talk to. She creates a relaxing and cozy atmosphere with eg. real candles in the great room.

I really stopped kissing here after the reopening, but it just happened naturally ... beautiful, deep and long kisses : Wub:

She also offers super French if you choose the big package. And the buns also get a loving treat with tongue and sigh. Her breasts are helped a little on the way, but they are soft and a good handful. Good ass and a delicious ass that enjoyed being licked.

I finished the half hour with a big load on her face. She  : Biggrin: took it very nicely, though she quickly had to shower and rinse her eyes.

I can only recommend Lea. She is only here unfortunately for a short time before moving on to Aalborg and then returning to Poland in mid-July.

Thanks for the rewiew. Super French + Cum on Face option made me excited. I will visit her this week. I can't find many girls who offer CIF.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Jok7r skrev, for 1 minut siden:

Thanks for the rewiew. Super French + Cum on Face option made me excited. I will visit her this week. I can't find many girls who offer CIF.

She is leaving aarhus tomorrow just so you know :)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Page99 wrote, 3 minutes ago:

Thanks for reminding!

She is going to Aalborg which is far to me :(

Redigeret af Jok7r

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Ja i Ålborg fra i morgen. Øv. :( Også for langt for mig at køre. Men mon ikke hun kommer igen på et senere tidspunkt. ;)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Crossfirevol2 skrev, for 17 minutter siden:

F ***** k it will be delicious that this beauty comes to Aalborg. Would have taken to Aarhus but have been prevented every time. B) so she must certainly be tried :-P

I am jelous :angry: :D

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Crossfirevol2 skrev, for 3 timer siden:

F*****k det bliver lækkert at denne skønhed kommer til Aalborg. Ville have taget til Aarhus men er blevet forhindret hver gang. B) så hun skal da bestemt prøves :-P

Jeg har besøgt hende idag, hold da op 45 minutter går hurtig i hendes selskabt!
og jeg må tilslutte udinaturen, "mest fordi hun stønner dejligt og så det at hun er røv stram." - man kan jo slet ikke holde fokus :)
Pas godt på hende, hun er en juvel! og vi får nok muligheden for at se hende igen hvis vi alle opføre os som gentlemen  over for hende!
På forhånd tak
Ellob out - tid til sommer pause

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Jok7r skrev, for 10 timer siden:

I agree, there are not many girls offering CIF. That’s why I had to visit Lea. She was surprised to hear that this was a first time for me. Last year I tried to get an appointment with Nati. But she refused to let me visit her, because I asked for CIF. Call another girl, was the message. Despite the fact that her ad lists CIF as an extra service. I was very pleased that it went so well with Lea. Hope she will visit Aarhus again another time.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
HyggeKnulle skrev, for 10 timer siden:

I agree, there are not many girls offering CIF. That's why I had to visit Lea. She was surprised to hear that this was a first time for me. Last year I tried to get an appointment with Nati . But she refused to let me visit her, because I asked for CIF. Call another girl, was the message. Despite the fact that her ad lists CIF as an extra service. I was very pleased that it went so well with Lea. Hope she will visit Aarhus again another time.

Wow. I was just about to visit Nati since Lea went to Aalborg.

Nati puts Cif to her ad all the time. but she doesn't provide it?

Thank you very much for the warning.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Side99 skrev, den 7/8/2020 at 11:23 AM:

She is back in Aarhus  :-)

Actually there are 2 ads and in one of them it says from 1st of August. So not sure if she already arrived or she will come on Saturday. Anyways, I will definetly visit her this time.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
HyggeKnulle skrev, for 2 minutter siden:

Nice she's back :) She's definitely going to be visited again. Here is a link to both ads ...

https://annoncelight.dk/showad/301246

Only superfrench with cum in face 700 kr ☀️

This was the exact service I am looking for. Last time I couldn't catch her in Aarhus and she went to Aalborg. This time I will not miss her :)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Jok7r skrev, for 4 timer siden:

Only superfrench with cum in face 700 kr ☀️

This was the exact service I am looking for. Last time I couldn't catch her in Aarhus and she went to Aalborg. This time I will not miss her :)

Could you last more than 15 min in the mouth of that sweet girl? If not then you can get these extras for just 100 kr more on top of the superfrench and cif deal.

- Normal sex with different positions
- Massage
- 69, licking, face sitting 
- Deep and long kisses

I would not want to miss the deep kisses :x

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
HyggeKnulle skrev, 1 time siden:

Could you last more than 15 min in the mouth of that sweet girl? If not then you can get these extras for just 100 kr more on top of the superfrench and cif deal.

- Normal sex with different positions
- Massage
- 69, licking, face sitting  
- Deep and long kisses

I would not want to miss the deep kisses : X

Aah Man. You want to take all my money? 

You are good at sales. Now I will definetly buy the kisses :-)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Jeg havde set hendes annonce, men regnede med, at det nok var falske billeder. Det er det så åbenbart ikke ud fra jeres  reviews, og så at hun holder en dansk avis i hånden. så nu har jeg bestilt tid til i morgen - fuck hvor jeg glæder mig til at få Bette fyr under behandling, men dælme også til at prøve at komme i ansigtet på sådan en lækker sild. Håber det bliver for vildt.

Slowhead

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Finally, I visited her this morning. She stays in an area with big apartments. So there is a lot of people who doesn't know each other. Which makes the place discreet actually. 

She speaks good English so the arrangement was easy. I ordered Super French + CIF. And when she opened the door... Damn! What a beautiful girl!

She had a nice white dress. After I took shower, she also went and come back in 5 minutes with a nice red lingerie. Started with the super french. Her blowjob is not the best but quite good. While she sucks, I started to touch her ass and pussy. Very touch friendly. 

When it was time for me to cum, I asked her to get up and sit in the floor. She closed her eyes and asked me not to shoot her eyes. I said ok. But then I really shooted a big load. Her eyes were also targeted :smile: She laughed and ran to the shower. I was thinking that she was 24-25 years old. I was surprised to hear that she is 30 because she is a true petite girl.  

Lovely experience. She said that she will be here for 11 days and then return to Poland. Maybe in September, come back again.

Will definetly visit her again!

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
dickens skrev, for 10 timer siden:

Yes he is super nice but she is not petite as it is under 162cm and she is over 170cm.

Yes, petite would be wrong word. I tried to say very slim, nice body and young looking face.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.