Hop til indhold
DjursGut

Lily 26 - Aarhus - Beder HIGH CLASS best SERVICE

You will never found review of me - im not a restaurant - I literally ask everyone for no review <3

You can be sure, if someone wanna complain about me then he will write here. Until this time this page stay empty. Now im here more than 2 months - if you know what I mean ;)

I can tell you basic things:

if you speak with me badly -  I ban you 

if you ask me for any kind of service what I don't offer - I ban you

if you ask me for discount - I ban you

if you are latte with out excuses - I ban you

And I hate if someone call me "baby" - so you will get ban also for this - I know it is just my mannerisms but I really hate it.

So, at the end this way - when you don't broke any of my rulles - you can be sure you will get the girl who did you seen on pic, with the service what do you expect.

Have a nice day

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Oh yeah, @Agent0037 you right. Maybe small different - people didn't complain to Gulag because - you know... Do you really think I have under bad corpses everyone who visited me?

The rules are very simple: You are kind to me, im kind to you. Do you wanna speak with me as a idiot - I don't wanna speak with you at all. 

I can offer you job - answer to my phones for one week - I will pay you great. 

And then, after one week, we can speak about this again. Just let me know when you wanna start.

Redigeret af Lily_anal_fisting

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

It's just that the tone in your first post here is a 100% turn off for me!

I´m sure it's just me.

Have a very good weekend! 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Lily_anal_fisting skrev, for 3 timer siden:

You will never found review of me - im not a restaurant - I literally ask everyone for no review <3

You can be sure, if someone wanna complain about me then he will write here. Until this time this page stay empty. Now im here more than 2 months - if you know what I mean ;)

I can tell you basic things:

if you speak with me badly -  I ban you 

if you ask me for any kind of service what I don't offer - I ban you

if you ask me for discount - I ban you

if you are latte with out excuses - I ban you

And I hate if someone call me "baby" - so you will get ban also for this - I know it is just my mannerisms but I really hate it.

So, at the end this way - when you don't broke any of my rulles - you can be sure you will get the girl who did you seen on pic, with the service what do you expect.

Have a nice day

Relax, baby! :rolleyes:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

I really hope, now you can feel as a king of the world (anonymous course)- it was so powerfull. :wub:

People as you are exactly reason why I ban you immediately with out warning - no point, they just need say something and feel strong (or maybe you think it was funny - really no cloud)

I have a fun - because Im not trying change you - Im just trying protect myself from people as you.

I really hope you will found senses of your life, or friends or hobbies - something what helps you be happy. 

Please in the future just ignore my existence - it will be great for booths of us - course, first you need answer something stupid, but then.

I wish you best in your life. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Røvslikker
Lily_anal_fisting skrev, for 3 timer siden:

And I hate if someone call me "baby" - so you will get ban also for this -

ooohhhhhh….that's alright baby, no problem ;)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Røvslikker skrev, for 15 minutter siden:

ooohhhhhh….that's alright baby, no problem ;)

Im really happy you show up everything what I have to answer 50x daily for.

You will not understand why (course), but the people with some behavior can understand why I need too many rules - other way I had go out of ones mind.

So thank you sir - you have no idea what that's  means for me and for my bussines. <3 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Lily_anal_fisting skrev, for 2 timer siden:

other way I had go out of ones mind

Spot on.

Redigeret af Frodige Ida

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

@Frodige Ida 

Really?

I don’t ask for anything special. Is it so big deal for you be kind to other human? Is so difficult for understand what service im offering (I was never calling barber shop because I wanted cut my hair). Or do I wanna too much if I ask you for don’t  be late? Because maybe I have other appointment? Maybe other man have to wait because of you? Maybe you are other man. 

I don’t ask you for run naked around the house if you wanna meet me. I just think we should be nice to each other. 
Not rocket science - kids can do it, and you can’t? To be honest, I can’t believe I have to ask for it actually.

Maybe you need speak with girls as with piece of shit. Maybe you will found some girl who like it. Or - what is biggest probability - she will speak with you as with dick - because she just wanna you money and fuck with you - and not in the way what you mean :)

…and then, finally, you can come here and write your stupid bad review - how such of bitch she were. Circle of life - that’s it. 

Okay - I agree “Baby" is little bit cross the line - but let me have some fun too - I deserve it. :wub:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Lily_anal_fisting skrev, for 5 timer siden:

Oh yeah, @Agent0037 you right. Maybe small different - people didn't complain to Gulag because - you know... Do you really think I have under bad corpses everyone who visited me?

The rules are very simple: You are kind to me, im kind to you. Do you wanna speak with me as a idiot - I don't wanna speak with you at all. 

I can offer you job - answer to my phones for one week - I will pay you great. 

And then, after one week, we can speak about this again. Just let me know when you wanna start.

Sounds like a great offer :-p

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

@bull1977 

Sounds good right?

It is little bit trap I have one request:

You can't  BAN anyone (so you will answer the same person 10x weekly)

You can't also say after any call: "fuck yourself you fucking son of a bitch" - because I can't fuck my mood and I also don't wanna be rude to men who come visit me. 

And you can't use any drugs or alcohol - because I don't. It is not one but 3 requests- my bad.

Be better person like me and you are more then Wellcome.

You can start Monday at 9 I will wait for you :)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Lily_anal_fisting skrev, for 16 minutter siden:

@bull1977 

Sounds good right?

It is little bit trap I have one request:

You can't  BAN anyone (so you will answer the same person 10x weekly)

You can't also say after any call: "fuck yourself you fucking son of a bitch" - because I can't fuck my mood and I also don't wanna be rude to men who come visit me. 

And you can't use any drugs or alcohol - because I don't. It is not one but 3 requests- my bad.

Be better person like me and you are more then Wellcome.

You can start Monday at 9 I will wait for you :)

At 9 ok and my payment for one week?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

@MrLovaLova i dont wanna be rude, but after this part comes someone into your house and expect from you great mood, nice company and sex?

Because this is for what I take a money - not for the answer to question: can I fuck you with out condom? Why you dont offer anal without condom? - you can't get pregnant - dont be stupid! Do you oferr analfisting? I wanna fuck you and I have 200 - what can you offer me - BABY?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.