Hop til indhold
Isabel_19

No show, then rude. How to react?

20190801_111654.thumb.jpg.76762b6bb749b0447a0ed742fb6e6569.jpgI am polite yet firm to people who dont show up for their appointment but am often getting a rude answer back. How to avoid this? 

Should I block him only for me or for all on this place, we all use the same phone so I could. I mean is it safe at all to take a client who switch so fast to being so rude? 

Kiss Isabel

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Can you be intimate with a person who has just reacted to you in that way? can your friends? My decision would be easy.
Alternately you write to him and explain why you reacted as you did and defuse the situation, but that requires an extra effort from you.

Take care.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Gil3tte

It's your business/body and if you don't feel comfortable block him.

A wise man told me once "if you're in doubt, you're not in doubt"

Cancellation should be possible to do prior to the appointment not after, especially when it's a text message. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

If That phone meeting was that important, a gentleman would offer to come later and to pay extra for the waisted time!

No excuse for being rude!

Block him for all of you!

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Isabel_19 skrev, for 40 minutter siden:

20190801_111654.thumb.jpg.76762b6bb749b0447a0ed742fb6e6569.jpgI am polite yet firm to people who dont show up for their appointment but am often getting a rude answer back. How to avoid this? 

Should I block him only for me or for all on this place, we all use the same phone so I could. I mean is it safe at all to take a client who switch so fast to being so rude? 

Kiss Isabel

You did the right thing @Isabel_19. I just love the thing about his ”get a life” comment. That cracked me up. I wonder who should get a life, grow up and start reading the book

”How to behave like a gentleman”.

That guy should be blocked by all of you. He has nothing to provide to this business. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

I am not sure I’d have blocked him when u did. He did apologize and said he’d try again later.  That doesn’t sound super bad to me. Borderline at most. 

That he subsequently calls you a whore is something else and shows that you made right decision anyway. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest umiaqse

As previous stated, maybe you were a bit quick to judge and block him. 

But.... regarding his answer, you definitely did the right decision! 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.