Hop til indhold
Hhans

I think i contracted STD - Please help!

hello,

I am visiting Denmark for camping holiday and I will be staying here for about a month. 

I am close to Aarhus  

I have a big big problem because on Friday I decided to use one of Thai girls offer, so I had 15min protected sex with a prostitute. Condom did not break or slip, but after about 24h I started to feel some itching in my penis top. It does not hurt when I am urinating or there are no bumps or rash.

Do you guys know what are the chances I actually got something from that Thai girl? 

Where can I get tested, if I am not resident of Denmark? How long should I wait before the testing. 

I am really hoping for some answers. I am extremely nervous. 

Redigeret af Hhans

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Thanks. I hope so too, but I am really terrified. 

Do prostitutes in Denmark are getting tested on regular basis?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest shure

Hard to say...that would be up to the individual I think. At least for the independent ones. 

If it's "only" itching it's probably relatively easily treatable. Just have it looked as soon as possible.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

STD symptoms in men usually take a few days to develop, and it can also take a couple of weeks. If you noticed symptoms within 24 hrs, it's hardly STD. More likely an irritation from the condom or something else.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Yeah. I really keep my fingers crossed that it’s not an std. not permanent at least. 

I can definitely feel that something is not right, but I also think I am a bit paranoid because of it. Cannot focus on anything else than checking my penis every 5 minutes...

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
shure skrev, for 15 minutter siden:

Hard to say...that would be up to the individual I think. At least for the independent ones. 

This one was rather no individual. She was working in the apartment with other Thai girl, so it rather looks that they might be “working “ for someone. If so, I hope they require mandatory test as it is in Germany.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Try douching your penis in fresh pressed lemon :lol:

Did she use baby / wet tissues on your penis ? Isn't there something about, not using those on the penis ? or am I wrong ?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

I think she only used the wet wipes to the condom off me when i was done. Before and after I went to bathroom to wash whole genital area. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Ach Hans, bald bist du ohne Schwanz. :ph34r:

Keine Angst, dein Schniedelwurtz fällt nicht ab. Er wird wahrscheinlich nur ein paar Tagen Jucken, und mit Hilfe der guten Doktor wird alles wieder gut. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Hhans skrev, for 2 timer siden:

Cannot focus on anything else than checking my penis every 5 minutes...

isn't that what all men do?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
aaisha skrev, for 8 minutter siden:

isn't that what all men do?

Tænkte lidt samme tanke! Hvad laver han de andre 4 minutter? :huh:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
underdog40 skrev, Lige nu:

Tænkte lidt samme tanke! Hvad laver han de andre 4 minutter? :huh:

Kradser på spidsen!

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
AalborgLook skrev, for 12 minutter siden:

Don't think it's a STD. Your dick is just "used". 

Thank you for the answer. 

I hope so, but honestly I afraid it is not the case. I don’t think that my penis would itch that much for 2 days just because was used for 10 minutes. However, I wish you were right. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Hhans skrev, for 23 timer siden:

Thank you for the answer. 

I hope so, but honestly I afraid it is not the case. I don’t think that my penis would itch that much for 2 days just because was used for 10 minutes. However, I wish you were right. 

Perhaps this industry is not the right place for you. I fear it will be hard on one who is prone to overthinking. No STD's show signs after one to 2 days. Clear your head and relax. No use to go to a doctor yet as the body has yet to make antibodies for a STD. So I fear this may all be in your head, by your own making. 

Good luck. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Sniper123

;)    Hhans - det lyder snarere som en allergisk reaktion - først skrubbede du mini hhans grundigt - iførte den et tætsiddende kostume af ubekendt materiale, derefter skrubbede du ham grundigt igen.  Hvis jeg havde gjort det samme med min kat - så havde jeg også fået udslæt ..

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Sniper123 skrev, for 16 minutter siden:

;)    Hhans - det lyder snarere som en allergisk reaktion - først skrubbede du mini hhans grundigt - iførte den et tætsiddende kostume af ubekendt materiale, derefter skrubbede du ham grundigt igen.  Hvis jeg havde gjort det samme med min kat - så havde jeg også fået udslæt ..

Ja, det er en mulighed. Man haf da hørt om folk, der er overfølsomme over for latex.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Thanks for the answers. 

I have not been at doctor yet. I still feel little itching similar to yesterday, maybe little milder. 

I maybe overthinking, but I just panicked. However, it is certainly some problem. Even if not STD then some kind of infection or allergy. 

I don’t think I am allergic, because I was using condoms hundreds of times and never experienced any problem. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

It could also be candida, a kind of fungus that is very easy to treat. I think this is most likely, since STD’s normally takes longer than 24 hours to develop.

You only mentioned you had sex with condom. But did she also give you BJ and was that without condom?

Redigeret af Miza

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Just to give an update. I used a cream I bought at pharmacy for about 5 days and the symptoms are MUCH less severe and I’m regaining a peace of mind, because I think it was rather not an STD.

however, do you think I should still get tested in some time when I am back in Germany?

Miza skrev, for 12 timer siden:

It could also be candida, a kind of fungus that is very easy to treat. I think this is most likely, since STD’s normally takes longer than 24 hours to develop.

You only mentioned you had sex with condom. But did she also give you BJ and was that without condom?

Both sex as well as BJ were in condom. The condom didn’t break or slip. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.