Hop til indhold
Guest Americanboy

Airs massage in Fredriksberg

Guest Americanboy

I've been lurking around this awesome forum for some time, occasionally asking questions, but I have never contributed. Well, I've decided to change that. 

Bare with me guys as this is my first ever review. 

I originally wanted to meet with a Danish girl, but the appointment with the chosen lady never happened. I then figured I'd just find a Thai massage parlor and see if I could have a nice relaxing massage.

I came across Airs in Frederiksberg  https://annoncelight.dk/showad/253133

I was greeted at the door by a beautiful lady (the one in the photos) and I decided on a 60 minute oil massage. After paying the massa use I undressed (completely) and laid down waiting for her to come back. She had really soft hands and she used just the right amount of oil (I hate it when they try to drown you with the stuff). According to the annoncelight ad nothing sexual was available, and so I didn't expect anything besides a relaxing massage.  (feel free to pm me guys, if you want more details)

I walked out of there a very happy and relaxed man. Might even go back for another session when I'm back in Copenhagen next month

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Americanboy skrev, for 9 timer siden:

I've been lurking around this awesome forum for some time, occasionally asking questions, but I have never contributed. Well, I've decided to change that. 

Bare with me guys as this is my first ever review. 

I originally wanted to meet with a Danish girl, but the appointment with the chosen lady never happened. I then figured I'd just find a Thai massage parlor and see if I could have a nice relaxing massage.

I came across Airs in Frederiksberg  https://annoncelight.dk/showad/253133

I was greeted at the door by a beautiful lady (the one in the photos) and I decided on a 60 minute oil massage. After paying the massa use I undressed (completely) and laid down waiting for her to come back. She had really soft hands and she used just the right amount of oil (I hate it when they try to drown you with the stuff). According to the annoncelight ad nothing sexual was available, and so I didn't expect anything besides a relaxing massage.  (feel free to pm me guys, if you want more details)

I walked out of there a very happy and relaxed man. Might even go back for another session when I'm back in Copenhagen next month

"According to the annoncelight ad nothing sexual was available, and so I didn't expect anything besides a relaxing massage. "

Don't take such statement for granted. There may be reasons for it, but it is seldom true. There are exceptions, but generally Thai girls are in it for the money. 

Their piussies ar not sacred, but useful working tools.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Thanks for sharing, and Welcome.........Some Guys have all the luck:razz: .........

Apparently, the guy who startet this message; 

....... was out of luck:rolleyes:

But this is a very nice example of how the "chemistry" between peoble developes during the first meeting:)

And especially when it comes to thai girls, humilty is the "key word"here, and then again, NOTHING is granted in "The Taiworld":D

Redigeret af Gløden

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Americanboy

Did anyone else go to see her ? I'm thinking about seeing her again this weekend ,but not unless I know I can get more milage than before .  I appreciate a pm with info if you did get more bang for your buck

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Americanboy skrev, 1 time siden:

Did anyone else go to see her ? I'm thinking about seeing her again this weekend ,but not unless I know I can get more milage than before .  I appreciate a pm with info if you did get more bang for your buck

Der er flere anmeldelser. Vi har skrevet, at vi har fået afslutning (HJ)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Alkoholikeren

Ja jeg er gået derfra fuldt ud tilfreds(stillet) med alle behov dække helt fint. Jeg gætter på den søde er lidt selektiv mht. Hvad og hvem hun vil betjene med, en god ide er at have barberet sig, eller have et vejplejet skæg, være nybadet og have rent helt pænt tøj på,  campinghabitten og plettet T shirt duer ikke her, eller gammel sur sved. Smil hils pænt på husk det de med sko..enkelt at respektere andres kultur regler, en thailandsk hilsen med hænder “foldet flade sammen” og tommelfingre til næsetip og et høfligt let buk. 

Redigeret af Alkoholikeren

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Americanboy

Sorry for my late reply guys. I did go to see her again a few weeks back. And I had a great time. She gave me what I needed and more. I'll be back again soon. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.