Hello everyone! ❤️ I dont like to write under rewiews and im not trying to "defend myself" but i feel like some rewiews says im overrated and therefore im not worth to visit anymore based on my newest reweiews only. First of all, i would like to clarify that i am not making/not made any other profiles then this one. I do ask pepole AFTER the meeting "if they feel like, could they write a rewiew of they experience." Its not force its not pressure some does,some dosent and its completley fine. The second part is: I aperecite all rewiews either good or bad because it shows what do i do good and what do i need to change on or improve. I take my job seriously i am happy for ALL my regular clients and the new ones too ❤️. Everyone is very welcome. I do what i promise if something cant be done i say it before the meeting or before we start into anything so at least we can avoid the unplesant situations. Just because the experience is not as it was wished it can be either my fault what i dont deny but it might be that the chemistry lost itself in the game, chemistry is what i find important and i think you all do. 🥰 I must say that too i am not a robot i can have bad days too, we all do. Just because i get one or two bad rewiews i dont find myself burned out or just not liking my job because its not true. And those who wrote it from 6 months ago or longer i only like to ask why didnt you wrote it when you had the experience? Everyone has right to write about they opinion,and i accept it even its a good or a bad one, but i find it a little unfair to write all in one to make me look like unworthy from all of a sudden. I dont go to "keep" my clients,i go for provide a good experience the best i can. So please, just because some pepole had bad experiences dont try to drag me down this mutch because everyone has days where they cant provide the service as they want to. Ill do better the next time,if i get the chance,of courseI. ts not like i constantly give bad experiences because i also have a lots of good rewiews just because they are not from yesterday it dosent mean its changed. And least but not last. I do agree on meetings via sms/whatsapp and everyone gets the time they wish to reserve,if my calendar is booked at that time i try to give the closest booking what possible. (I also need some time for myself to shower and so on)But if someone late because of trafic,etc. i have no other choice then short the time or change the next appoitments too because i dont like to make pepole wait outside,so i try to write the time when im beeing late,when i can let in the next client accordingly. I could also write about pepole who book time and they dont show up and completley ignore my messages when its time of the booking, while the next one could have seen me earlier or i could just save some time for myself insted of waiting someone who not gonna show up. I wrote all i wanted to and i do not plan to attend any other discussion about it. Have a nice evening. 😘