Hop til indhold

Stella

Saw Stella last week in Malmö, she has moved to CPH since. Back then, she worked out of an apartment with Kyra ("Jessie" in Malmö), who handles the bits of the interaction that require language, since Stella does not speak any English whatsoever.

Anyway: Stella is the girl in the photos, but the pics flatter her. Body and face are okay, but nothing to write home about, her attire was considerably less glamorous, requests she (i.e. Kyra) agreed to were ignored. The service was the worst I had had in a while --- mostly, she just inexpertly tugged and jerked at the rod, which had a tough time staying hard under the circumstances. Requests to start oral were grudgingly followed, but only for a few seconds, then she was back to her tugging and jerking routine. Kissing was minimal, penetration was unexciting, she fucks like a dead fish. I ended up just settling in to have her jerk me off and then bail ASAP.

All in all a miserable experience I would love to call "forgettable", alas I won't forget it very soon, much as I'd like to. Should have gone with Kyra instead, she is a fun girl and knows what she is doing. As for Stella, I'm sure she is a nice person, but she hates this job and isn't any good at it. Stay away.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Thanks for the heads up Bro Oaklander. I just hate that feeling too,  when you just wanna finish and get the hell out of the place. And the rod is like a dog who don’t wanna go out on a rainy day. 

Been there, done that....prolly will experience it again:D

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Part of the hobby. In this case I was pretty sure that it wasn't gonna be good the moment I saw her. Can't explain, "chemistry" I guess (or absence thereof). Should have just walked, or gone with Kyra instead. Oh well, chalk that one up to experience. ;-)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

maybe alone the price indicate that this is not fun . 1h ,800 incl all most all extra . it is way to good to be true . and without condom .

what is behind this sick low price etc maybe only god knows but it for sure not good and absolutely not normal.

/soft

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

I agree with Buddha, I have met some wonderful girls that didn't charge much, and some high-priced duds. It *is* a fucking lottery, and reviews here are our way of rigging the game... ;-)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.