Hop til indhold
nakadashi

Bangkok - Various massage places

I just came back from 10 days in Bangkok.

Thought I would write a short report of the various 'naughty' massage places I visited there. I'll do them in worst to best IMHO.

Wood Bar (previously called Dr BJ's - https://bjbarbangkok.com

Girl: K

Type of service: BJ

Thought I would try out a BJ bar. At least I found out it wasn't really for me.

She basically washed my dick in a sink, sat me down on a chair and went to work. Taking her top off was extra, touching her was also extra. Had a hard time finishing.

Rooms were dirty, small and dark. I could also hear everything going on around me. Including the sound from other people getting serviced. Felt like I was in some kind of closet. The chair I sat on looked dirty as well, but at least she laid down a towel before the action started.

I forgot the exact price. I don't know if it was expensive or not for what I got, it was around 1000 baht.

Service: 1/5

Price: ??

Girl: 2/5

Mitu Massage - mitubangkok.com

Girl: Cat

Type of service: Nuru massage

The shop owner, a young japanese guy in his 30s, recommended Cat to me. I told him I wanted a girl with a nice body.

Cat did a good job, but her body wasn't what I asked for at all. She was kind of overweight, and her while her breasts were real, they had seen much better days.

Their rooms were also really dark, so I couldn't really what was happening. The place looked kind of old and dirty.

Price was expensive. I was told that 6 stars were 4600 baht for 80 minutes.

Service: 3/5

Price: Expensive

Girl: 3/5

Momo Massage - momothonglor.com

Girl: Donut

Type of service: Sex (although it was supposed to have some type of massage as well)

A bunch of customers at this place both when I arrived, and when I left. If you don't like seeing or sitting together with other mongerers, I'd stay away from this place.

Donut had a nice body, pretty tall (for a thai girl) with a nice ass and real pair of tits.

But the sex wasn't really anything special. The complained that I was too big for her. So I had to do her in missionary the entire time...

The lighting in the room was pretty dark. But I could see what was happening.

Price was okay for what I got. 90 minutes for 2400 baht.

Service: 2/5

Price: Reasonable

Girl: 4/5

101 Premier Massage - www.101premiermassage.com

Girl: Don't remember, and their website photos are so edited and blurred I can't recognize her

Type of service: Lotion Massage

The girl was pretty, but her ass was flat. But I couldn't recognize her from the photos they showed me.

We showered together, then she gave me a massage with some kind of lotion. This was followed by BJ and sex in various positions until I came in her mouth. Then she finished it off with another massage and a BBBJCIM. Included in the price.

Rooms were bright and clean, but looked older.

Price was okay at 2500 baht for 90 minutes

Doki Doki Massage - https://dokidokibangkok.com

Girl: Alice

The  day after I went to Mitu I wanted a nuru massage again, but this time by a girl more suited to my tastes. I found this shop by chance and checked out their website. It seemed to be newly opened, but their website and photos looked legit. So I decided to stop by and check it out.

As they were a new shop they only had a few girls working that day. I guess since they have just opened people don't really know about the place yet.

The girl at the counter showed me the menu, and more photos of the girls on a tablet. They are mostly the same photos from their website including some more revealing ones, but with the girl's faces visible. I fancied Alice, and she also recommended her to me after I told her what I wanted.

Alice was a little spinner with a great body and a cute face. Exactly what I wanted. She cleaned me off teasingly, but thoroughly, from head to toe. Her nuru massage was also a lot better than the one I had received the previous day. She was eager to please. Rimming and BBBJCIM was included. She really was a nice girl.

Rooms was clean and bright, and they looked to be designed with nuru massage in mind, there's a big area inside the room for the silver air mattress.

Price was VERY reasonable compared to Mitu, 3000 for 60 minutes, 3500 for 90 minutes.

I liked Alice so much I came back the next day as well :)

Service: 5/5

Girl: 5/5

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
nakadashi skrev, den 23/10/2018 at 18:02:

Price was VERY reasonable compared to Mitu, 3000 for 60 minutes, 3500 for 90 minutes.

Reasonable?

I think You have spent too much money - compared to that in Pattaya I could have a very nice girl all night for the same amount at my on hotel - but usually I only paid 2000 bath for all night with penismassage and at least 2 time come, whereafter the girl made coffee in the morning and sometimes we even had a 3. round - only me who couldn´t keep up with the girl ;-)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Jernsvinet skrev, for 3 timer siden:

Reasonable?

I think You have spent too much money - compared to that in Pattaya I could have a very nice girl all night for the same amount at my on hotel - but usually I only paid 2000 bath for all night with penismassage and at least 2 time come, whereafter the girl made coffee in the morning and sometimes we even had a 3. round - only me who couldn´t keep up with the girl ;-)

Don't think it is fair to compare Pattaya prices with high end Bangkok prices.

Cheers

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Jernsvinet skrev, for 7 timer siden:

Reasonable?

I've had a few experiences like that too. But more often than not, it's because they like you and want to spend time with you.

My experience is from Bangkok though, I am not sure about Pattaya. And when I say reasonable, i mean reasonable for a quality nuru massage there. Some of the old luxury places like The Lord had massages that cost from 3500, all the way up to 12000 baht.

I am well aware of lower priced oily parlors that offer 1 houroutcall to hotel rooms for around 2000 baht, but the service is more often than not low quality. But a parlor or agency doing outcall for 2000 baht for the entire night? Please PM me the girl/place for research purposes if you know of a place like this ;).

2000 is understandable if you've known the girl for a while and have hung out with her before. But paying a stunner you just met, 2000 baht (no ladydrinks, no meal, nothing..) for the entire night would probably just end up in her calling me "ki nok". :(

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
nakadashi skrev, for 9 timer siden:

But a parlor or agency doing outcall for 2000 baht for the entire night? Please PM me the girl/place for research purposes if you know of a place like this ;).

2000 is understandable if you've known the girl for a while and have hung out with her before. But paying a stunner you just met, 2000 baht (no ladydrinks, no meal, nothing..) for the entire night would probably just end up in her calling me "ki nok". :(

1000 bath for one hour and 2000 bath is the normal price for allnight - or day for outcall in Pattaya. If the girls took more, they were very ancious to tell me about it. Some of the girls have their own motobike and then You don´t have to pay for motobike-taxi (50 - 60 bath) - but You can give extra drinking money instead.

If You want to take a girl out for dinner - or just prepare some food of Your own, buy som streetfood - is Your decession. I tried to take some girls out to fine restaurants - but they sort of only wanted Thai-food, had already eaten or were not really hungry ;-)

I meet a girl at a gentlemens-club and first time I offcourse had to pay for lady-drinks and for the room/barfine - around 1500 bath in all. But after the session, she told me that she could come to my hotel, if I came and picked her up around 22 0`clock - and then she stayed at my hotel until 9 - 10 in the morning for only 2000 bath/night - after working hours - they don´t have to pay barfine ;-)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
nakadashi skrev, den 23/10/2018 at 18:02:

I just came back from 10 days in Bangkok.

Thought I would write a short report of the various 'naughty' massage places I visited there. I'll do them in worst to best IMHO.

Wood Bar (previously called Dr BJ's - https://bjbarbangkok.com

Girl: K

Type of service: BJ

Thought I would try out a BJ bar. At least I found out it wasn't really for me.

She basically washed my dick in a sink, sat me down on a chair and went to work. Taking her top off was extra, touching her was also extra. Had a hard time finishing.

Rooms were dirty, small and dark. I could also hear everything going on around me. Including the sound from other people getting serviced. Felt like I was in some kind of closet. The chair I sat on looked dirty as well, but at least she laid down a towel before the action started.

I forgot the exact price. I don't know if it was expensive or not for what I got, it was around 1000 baht.

Service: 1/5

Price: ??

Girl: 2/5

Mitu Massage - mitubangkok.com

Girl: Cat

The shop owner, a young japanese guy in his 30s, recommended Cat to me. I told him I wanted a girl with a nice body.

Cat did a good job, but her body wasn't what I asked for at all. She was kind of overweight, and her while her breasts were real, they had seen much better days.

Their rooms were also really dark, so I couldn't really what was happening. The place looked kind of old and dirty.

Price was expensive. I was told that 6 stars were 4600 baht for 80 minutes.

Price: Expensive

Momo Massage - momothonglor.com

Girl: Donut

Type of service: Sex (although it was supposed to have some type of massage as well)

A bunch of customers at this place both when I arrived, and when I left. If you don't like seeing or sitting together with other mongerers, I'd stay away from this place.

Donut had a nice body, pretty tall (for a thai girl) with a nice ass and real pair of tits.

But the sex wasn't really anything special. The complained that I was too big for her. So I had to do her in missionary the entire time...

The lighting in the room was pretty dark. But I could see what was happening.

Price was okay for what I got. 90 minutes for 2400 baht.

Service: 2/5

Girl: 4/5

101 Premier Massage - www.101premiermassage.com

Girl: Don't remember, and their website photos are so edited and blurred I can't recognize her

Type of service: Lotion Massage

The girl was pretty, but her ass was flat. But I couldn't recognize her from the photos they showed me.

We showered together, then she gave me a massage with some kind of lotion. This was followed by BJ and sex in various positions until I came in her mouth. Then she finished it off with another massage and a BBBJCIM. Included in the price.

Rooms were bright and clean, but looked older.

Price was okay at 2500 baht for 90 minutes

Doki Doki Massage - https://dokidokibangkok.com

Girl: Alice

The  day after I went to Mitu I wanted a nuru massage again, but this time by a girl more suited to my tastes. I found this shop by chance and checked out their website. It seemed to be newly opened, but their website and photos looked legit. So I decided to stop by and check it out.

As they were a new shop they only had a few girls working that day. I guess since they have just opened people don't really know about the place yet.

The girl at the counter showed me the menu, and more photos of the girls on a tablet. They are mostly the same photos from their website including some more revealing ones, but with the girl's faces visible. I fancied Alice, and she also recommended her to me after I told her what I wanted.

Alice was a little spinner with a great body and a cute face. Exactly what I wanted. She cleaned me off teasingly, but thoroughly, from head to toe. Her nuru massage was also a lot better than the one I had received the previous day. She was eager to please. Rimming and BBBJCIM was included. She really was a nice girl.

Rooms was clean and bright, and they looked to be designed with nuru massage in mind, there's a big area inside the room for the silver air mattress.

I liked Alice so much I came back the next day as well :)

Service: 5/5

Girl: 5/5

First of thanks for the very nice reviews, there is one word  you use a couple of times in your review, that I hope you or someone else can translate for me ... what is BBBJCIM ?

I'm guessing Body to body blow job cum in mouth but just want to be sure im understanding it correctly.

Kvindebeundren

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Kvindebeundre skrev, den 27/10/2018 at 11:47:

First of thanks for the very nice reviews, there is one word  you use a couple of times in your review, that I hope you or someone else can translate for me ... what is BBBJCIM ?

I'm guessing Body to body blow job cum in mouth but just want to be sure im understanding it correctly.

Kvindebeundren

Bareback blow job cum in mouth :)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Thank you for the information. Was BBBJ standard service from all girls?

Did you have to ask for CIM or did they do it spontaneously?

I guess all intercourse was with condom?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.