Hop til indhold
Loppan

Kessy - Petite spinner

Today I had the great honor to meet Kessy that is a adorable cute girl. What triggered me was her small size...150 cm and appr 40 kg. The arrangement was easily settled via sms and I was on time and she was ready for me. She opened the door with a smile and offered me a shower which I accepted and needed. Kessy is cute, young and a real petite spinner. We had great sex, maybe not totally GFE...but I did not buy kisses which is a must for GFE according to me. So my fault in a way ;) She does not offer Mega and the superfrench that is mentioned to be included in the menue is not included.

I wonder if she knows what it says in he own menu, because she appeared to be very firm about that it was not included. Anyhow, I did not argue about that, it would destroy the athmospehere.

After the shower I undressed her and I licked her whilst playing with her small and very nice breasts. Then we had some great sex and I must say that to be so little with a app 190 cm long guy with a quite big dick, she allows a lot. I was really impressed :wub:

Taking her from behind was awesome and this was also the position wher it all came to an end.....nice one.

Kattjakt would say Optifick, but she can develop to something more if she extends her menue, including some more feautures to a bit higher price. What about kisses, SF included?

She was OK with several positions and I could lick her and touch her in the way I wanted. She is a bit shy, but easy going.

Treat her well

Loppan

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.