Hop til indhold
Laksen

HAMBURG

This is for those who have not yet been to Hamburg. Most of this is written about before in here, and I see several reviews. I seem to read about specifics about the girls they meet alot. I will not do that, but rather generally give my opinion of the different places I've been to.

l'll write this in English just because its easier right now i feel. We Scandinavians should actually speak our languages to each other. It should be a second language to us, but have to many times had to switch to English when I go to Copenhagen, so even though it is easier in writing to understand, there might be some words that cause misunderstandings. Therefore I will choose English today :) 

I do not very often go on sex trips. The later years I have been about 2-3 times per year to Copenhagen at sex parties. Something I really enjoy just for the thrill of it all. Hereby recommended. Nothing better than a sex party with danish girls and a mix of us Scandinavian boys......enough of that......

This is about Hamburg ! I have just finished a week in Hamburg, with Bundesliga match in Bremen and Concert in Hamburg. In addition I wanted to check out a few places that I now will say a few words about in here. I had been here once before and visited Babylon FKK. I think I sometime back wrote a review of that. I really had a great time, and I think I probably got really lucky with the girl I met there. This time though (3 years later) I wanted to try different places. My schedule was kinda busy so not easy to fit everything in, but Me and my friend started last friday of with a few drinks at Reeperbahn. I had read about that several places and had decided to shy away. It is Heerbert Strasse , Laufhauses and , the girls in the street. All of this I shy away from . The girls in the street is not my style and besides , everybody warns you about them. They will steal from you, if they get the chance, and they will always try to negotiate after you have negotiated before or not. Not worth your time and money.  Laufhauses you get what you pay for, as long as you make sure to negotiate in advance, but nothing special about it, just a quickie and that's it. if that's OK for you......fine , but not me. We just went through to soak in the athmosphere.

GEIZ CLUB reeperbahn     http://geiz-club.com/

We did though, go into a place called GEIZ CLUB. It is right next to McDonalds on Reeperbahn. It's a relative small bar up some stairs from the street. There are working girls in this bar. On a sign outside it say 39 euro. This is for suck and fuck with the girl of your choice in the bar. The entrance is free. The drinks are not to badly priced. To tell the truth, we had drank quite a lot before we got to this place and I did not really care about the price at the time, so have me excused if this is wrong. Anyways We sat and had a few more drinks and the thing is, No girls came over to us while we were sitting there. I talked loosely to a couple Germans in the bar and they told me about the concept in Geiz club. You cannot go over and sit in the girls area, you tell the doorman/barkeeper about it and pay him if you go to a room with a girl of your choice. One German guy sat there next to us and suddenly the bartender told him his girl was available and he paid him and went with the girl. do not know how much the girl gets, but 39 euro is for 20 minutes and if you want more, you can get that and then I think you pay after when you go down again (or before) if you know. I did go with a girl here, and she was very nice to me , relatively easy to speak to (something of my criteria that one communicate together) I did not ask for anything more, it was just out of curiosity. But I had a good time in this place. To tell the truth, I do not know If we should have paid those 39 euro before we went in or not. We did not, but paid when we went to a room. I actually went down and sat with one of the girls, and she told me I could not so we got up together and paid the man at the door and went upstairs. The room was big, not luxurious, but it had a bathroom where you could take a shower first if needed. I really liked that it was not a place where the girls came over and tried to push you to go with them etc.  We sat there an hour and relaxed before we decided it was time. I will recommend this place if you go to Reeperbahn. I would not recommend the rest , unless you are after a quicky or want go get you wallet pick pocketed.

FANTASY LOUNGE http://www.fantasy-lounge.hamburg/

We decided to try something I never tried before....flat rate....I had read about 2 places in Hamburg. Flat 99 and Fantasy Lounge. We chose the last and had to drive for about 25 minutes from the center of Hamburg to get there. (had rental car for the week) The concept is you pay for an entry, in our case 90 euro. For this we could stay there for 3 hours and have sex with up to 3 girls in that time. You get towel and a locker with a key to hang around your neck. You change and go downstairs  to the bar area. On the way down you pass by all the private rooms that have a curtain in the doorways, that's it. Right before the bar area downstairs you have showers and a sauna. In the bar we got a wrist band that the girls will sign their name on when you go with them to keep count of how many times you used up. We got a beer and sat down. After a few minutes two women came over to us. Both Romanian girls. We went with one each. My girl who was about 30, not the prettiest I've seen but an OK body. Little bit on the heavy side, but nothing I don't like. We did our thing, I did not expect much (my friend probably expected more, but heck) considering where this was. She was very nice to me. She had no problem changing positions. She even did what I sometimes find girls not so willing to do....the reverse cowgirl, but standing on her feet, not setting her knees down. Not the easiest thing to do if you don't exercise a lot :)  She was in a good mood, and I could touch her and so on. After the act I went downstairs and took a shower and then back to the bar. My friend was already there. He did not have a good experience with his choice. His girl had not allowed him so much as to touch her ankle. She stopped him in everything he tried to do, and I mean EVERYTHING.

OK , now.........who could blame her .....really..... How much does these girls make for the work they put down, cause this is work to them right. the 90 euro entry we pay, I think 60 goes to the girls. Now that mean that 20 euro goes to the girl per session the men do for that entry. You can also pay more for the whole day and you get 5 trips with 5 different girls. Do not remember the price on this, but look it up yourself and do the math. I talked to one German guy in there, just asked if he knew how many girls we're at work today. He said 11. Now I assume the money they earn will be split between them at the end of the day. It was about 20 men there when we were there. Assuming they all pay 90 euro and 60 for the girls. That is 20 x 3 fucks divided on 11 girls. that is 5,45 fucks per girl. for this it is 60 x 20 divided on 11 girls. that is about 109 euro per girl. Not a lot considering the time they put down......is it guys ?......If all of these men stayed for 3 hours and the girls do their job, they will make 36,3 euro per hour.......wow.... The math changes if you there are more men or more girls and different entry fees. 36 euro an hour is about what I make in my job, before benefits, but the job these girls put down it is a lousy pay guys.. The German that also told me the number of girls for this evening , did also say "this is a special club"....nothing better in Hamburg he said......I DO NOT AGREE ....sorry. Do not expect a lot when that's their working conditions.

I have this goal that when I pay for sex, It should be worth it for the girl also as well as myself. I want to have a good experience. I prefer if you can talk to the girl and not only about sex. I wanna buy an experience not just a piece of meat.  I do not know how much the girls at geiz club make an hour, but even though it is cheap it cannot be so bad as at a flat rate. In the Laufhauses they have a basis price of 50 euro for 20 minutes. That's 2 fucks to make as much as the girls in Fantasy Lounge do during 3 hours with the amount of men and girls in my calculation above.  TWO 2 fucks within 40 minutes makes the girl the same money in a Laufhaus than they do with 5,45 fucks in 3 hours at Fantasy.

We did not pick a second girl to go with......we left......I will never go back....My curious mind brought me there, but my sane mind got me out of there. Not recommended ! I should have listened to my fellow sex party goer in Copenhagen that I talked a lot to , who have the same filosophy about the girls in this business, and I should have stayed away from this place.......(Hi A... You were right )

FKK

https://www.fkk-babylon.com/

http://atmos-fkk.de/ this page might be down

My real goal on the sex part of the trip was first of all to go to an FKK 

I had been before to Babylon in Hamburg as I mentioned earlier on, and wanted therefore to try one of the other places. Unfortunately because of my bad choice of going to these other places we did not get time for it. We did though go on the last day ( today) after our concert. The choice fell on Atmos about 23:00 hours.  They are open until 04:00 so time enough we thought. The concept for the newbies are that you pay an entry fee. This includes a locker a robe a towel , free drinks non alcoholic and all the time in their facilieties. Pool, sauna, buffet. There are a different amount of girls there depending on the day of the week and hours of day. You pay the girls extra for going with them and basis are 50 euro per 30 minutes minimum. Other services than basis you pay the girls for....ask them..

I mentioned before I had a great time 3 years a go at BABYLON. That place is just awesome when it comes to locations. The women are young, most are beautiful and hot , and you pay for it also. At least the girls can make money for what they are doing. that is in fact important for everyone since we want good experiences to. At least we have a better chance of achieving this if the girl feel she can make money on it without busting her ass all night for a regular workers pay........Seriously when the girls choose to do this job, they should get paid better than a bus driver, cab driver or any other job that people do that do not require a long education. Don't you agree. That is if you enjoy the job or not.  It must be a hard job. Imagine if you had to sleep with 10 or more women a day, that was NOT of your choice and all ages and any hygiene etc etc 

Of course some girls in these places also try to exploit men or situations, so negotiate before you go to a room with anyone. Hopefully you get lucky like I was my first time at BABYLON back in the days :) 

Atmos again,...... we arrived about at  23:00 hours. We paid 65 euro for entry and got our robe and towel and key. We showered and walked out. I stop here.......My experience here was just a bad first impression and now I talk about my own criteria..... I was disappointed from the first minute i left the locker room. the pool area and sauna areas were separate from each other and not even close to the luxury at Babylon. I had expected BABYLON standard but have to say it was not. Maybe the standard on the girls are the same between the places, but now I talk about the place. It is not bad guys.......this is not a horrible location at all. It is just that I was disappointed !! I did not like it. This is a matter of taste guys but this is my opinion. I have also been to ARTEMIS in Berlin and can't compare. I can imagine Babylon and Atmos have similar amount of girls working there, and is not as big as ARTEMIS in Berlin of course. But the luxurious locations that ARTEMIS have only BABYLON can match. Not as big of course but the locations are just as great.....just smaller. Atmos was just a disappointment for me , so WE LEFT......sorry guys....

We wasted another 65 euro. Not because you can't have a good experience in here. Can't say anything about that, but I wanted babylon from the first moment i walked in there, and we intended to go there, but decided to call it a day and a week. We had a great time in Hamburg but not because of the sex part of the trip. That was only because we did not chose what we knew was good and tried things that turned out to be not so great.

I seriously from reading in here about all the reviews on saunaclubs/fkk from Hamburg wonder WHY so little is written about BABYLON and so much more about ATMOS or ROMEO. I do not know about ROMEO , but ATMOS cannot compare with BABYLON.....again this is my opinion guys. The girls at ATMOS this night was 10 I was told. Not a lot, but the locations BAR etc....was small.   In babyolon there are a big huge room with view to sauna , pool, bar , lounge etc etc.....everything was separate at atmos and narrow. Not at my taste. The few girls I got to see before I left were also so so in my book, considering that I expect better in an FKK.

This was it guys, hope you enjoyed my review. Do not write many, but thought this could be useful to some.

Hilsen En Nordmann i Hamburg :) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Laksen skrev, 1 time siden:

No girls came over to us while we were sitting there.

Normally the bartender will ask if You want a presentation - and then the girls will come one by one, say hello and tell their name - but seven girls in a row - and You are quite confused who to take, if nobody of them stands out.

Else if You sit at the bar - and just try to look at the girls - one or two might everytime, try to look You straight in he eye - and they are quite good at that ;-)

She stopped him in everything he tried to do, and I mean EVERYTHING.

Some girls at fantasy are like that - maybe because they are new - but You can never tell - just avoid them next time - if they still are there ;-)

But some of the other girls at Fantasy are great fun - I´ve had som of my best sex-experiences in that club.

How much does these girls make for the work they put down, cause this is work to them right. the 90 euro entry we pay, I think 60 goes to the girls. Now that mean that 20 euro goes to the girl per session the men do for that entry. You can also pay more for the whole day and you get 5 trips with 5 different girls. Do not remember the price on this, but look it up yourself and do the math

The girls get a fee per day. It is illegal - but that´s is the way it works at that club. They might tell You another story and You think they keep account of how many times this and that girls does a room - and they have this wrist-band where they put there initials - but that´s all mumblejumble ;-)

Before Fantasy was much better - and I don´t understand why they don´t learn the girls to give a much better servic. Improves the place  with a better lightsetting - as the location is good, but they don´t attract enough people to give the girls a better pay - so they again could attract more beutyfull girls.

Laksen skrev, for 1 time siden:

I seriously from reading in here about all the reviews on saunaclubs/fkk from Hamburg wonder WHY so little is written about BABYLON and so much more about ATMOS or ROMEO

Do You not know about Harmony? - Then You haven't been to a Saunaclub in Hamburg ;-) - a bit out of town - but with a rented car, it is only like 20 min. - maybe only 10 from Atmos ;-)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
WhoKnowsWhat skrev, for 3 timer siden:

Hvorfor skriver du ikke  - det hele - på dansk..?

skrev hvorfor :), men du har rett, burde egentlig det hehe

Redigeret af Laksen

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Jernsvinet skrev, for 2 timer siden:

Normally the bartender will ask if You want a presentation - and then the girls will come one by one, say hello and tell their name - but seven girls in a row - and You are quite confused who to take, if nobody of them stands out.

Else if You sit at the bar - and just try to look at the girls - one or two might everytime, try to look You straight in he eye - and they are quite good at that ;-)

Some girls at fantasy are like that - maybe because they are new - but You can never tell - just avoid them next time - if they still are there ;-)

But some of the other girls at Fantasy are great fun - I´ve had som of my best sex-experiences in that club.

The girls get a fee per day. It is illegal - but that´s is the way it works at that club. They might tell You another story and You think they keep account of how many times this and that girls does a room - and they have this wrist-band where they put there initials - but that´s all mumblejumble ;-)

Before Fantasy was much better - and I don´t understand why they don´t learn the girls to give a much better servic. Improves the place  with a better lightsetting - as the location is good, but they don´t attract enough people to give the girls a better pay - so they again could attract more beutyfull girls.

Do You not know about Harmony? - Then You haven't been to a Saunaclub in Hamburg ;-) - a bit out of town - but with a rented car, it is only like 20 min. - maybe only 10 from Atmos ;-)

Takk for respons Jernsvinet. ! Du har sikkert rett om Harmony. Burde kanskje besøkt det isteden. Har tidligere lest om det her inne. Glemte nok det da mange navn å huske for å velge steder i ett tett program :)   About GEIZ.....ja det er jo slik du beskriver som jeg forventet det. Var nok litt Busy når vi kom den kveld. Mange var allerede på rom, men de 2, max 3 som var der innimellom bare satt der og ventet. Passet oss bra på det tidspunkt :) 

Redigeret af Laksen

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Laksen skrev, for 3 timer siden:

Takk for respons Jernsvinet. ! Du har sikkert rett om Harmony. Burde kanskje besøkt det isteden. Har tidligere lest om det her inne. Glemte nok det da mange navn å huske for å velge steder i ett tett program :)   About GEIZ.....ja det er jo slik du beskriver som jeg forventet det. Var nok litt Busy når vi kom den kveld. Mange var allerede på rom, men de 2, max 3 som var der innimellom bare satt der og ventet. Passet oss bra på det tidspunkt :) 

Ja, generelt kan jeg også se I er gået sent i byen og har drukket en del inden - og det er jo nok ikke den bedste basis for gode sexoplevelser ;-)

De sidste gange jeg har besøgt Geiz-Club har der været rigeligt med piger - men så  har de spillet så højt musik at det ikke var til at holde ud at være der - og slet ikke at snakke hyggeligt med pigerne - og slet ikke, når man ikke må sætte sig i sofaen hos dem. Prisen på øl, har de også sat noget op, så det er kun blevet til en enkelt. Fremfor kun 20 min til € 39,- kan du vælge 30 min til € 59,- - men ikke noget de reklamerer med - måske fordi du andre steder kan få ½ time til kun € 30 - 50 - forsøg f.eks. Thai-Laufhuset på Grosse Freiheit - her fik jeg sidst 2 gange virkelig gode oplevelser med 2 forskelligeThai-piger til kun € 30,-/gang + lidt drikkepenge uden det løb spedalsk.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.