Hop til indhold
Guest Kimsan

New new Lisa Valby

Guest Kimsan

Lisa is a great girl....young, charmingly cute, playful eyes and great sense of humor and it comes with a kicker......

crazy good ass that I could just play and bounce with all day long. Oh man....already miss her :D

I’ve meet Jessica that is on same address a bunch of times, I think that we have great chemistry, I met her when she worked under a different name and pictures but now she has her real pictures. 

I will probably meet Lisa and her friend again. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Kimsan skrev, for 7 timer siden:

Lisa is a great girl....young, charmingly cute, playful eyes and great sense of humor and it comes with a kicker......

crazy good ass that I could just play and bounce with all day long. Oh man....already miss her :D

I’ve meet Jessica that is on same address a bunch of times, I think that we have great chemistry, I met her when she worked under a different name and pictures but now she has her real pictures. 

I will probably meet Lisa and her friend again. 

Thanks for the review Kimsan. I was just wondering. Does the price include kissing? 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Kimsan
Buddha skrev, for 5 timer siden:

Thanks for the review Kimsan. I was just wondering. Does the price include kissing? 

Don’t know, I’m not much for kissing so didn’t ask/try :)

Thanks for the link @James B, forgot to add it

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
James B skrev, for 1 time siden:

Acording to her pricelist, kissing is 200 kr. extra.

Thanks James. Must have missed that when I read her add.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.