Hop til indhold
DenUdTømte

Ny skønhed Randers

Jeg har været der og det er IKKE pigen på billederne. Hun er dog en smuk og lækker petit pige, og kalder sig 5-6 forskellige navne fx Paula, Diana. Jeg besøgte hende i lejligheden på Trangstræde ikke langt fra rutebilstationen, hvor jeg købte 30 min. for 700 kr. Hun er ca. 25 år, 155 cm og vejer 45 kg. Hun har efter eget udsagn været aktiv i 5-6 år. Oplyser at hun er fra Ukraine, men tror nu mere det er Rumænien. Selve akten var vel OK - blow med, men desværre ikke den store indlevelse fra kvinden og derfor blev det en hurtig ekspedition på max 15-20 min. Lidt stønneri der virkede en smule påtaget. Jeg startede med at få BJ, derefter hende noget besværet ovenpå i ridestilling, men hun afbrød meget hurtigt og sagde at vi blev nød til at fortsætte i doggy. Jeg havde lidt en øv oplevelse, manglede hendes indlevelse og tilstedeværelse, men til den pris kan man vel ikke tillade at brokke sig. Jeg ser gerne flere piger og et bedre udvalg i byen (der er jo næsten kun thai klinikker), så støtter gerne de andre piger og håber lidt på, at de vil komme igen og trække andre veninderne med herop. Det er lidt ærgerligt, at der kun meget sjældent ligger anmeldelser på piger i Randers - synd at der ikke er flere som vil bidrage.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Randers500 skrev, for 25 minutter siden:

Jeg ser gerne flere piger og et bedre udvalg i byen (der er jo næsten kun thai klinikker), så støtter gerne de andre piger og håber lidt på, at de vil komme igen og trække andre veninderne med herop. Det er lidt ærgerligt, at der kun meget sjældent ligger anmeldelser på piger i Randers - synd at der ikke er flere som vil bidrage.

Tak for indspark Randers500, hun lyder da godtnok til at være et bette nips.

Tinna i Randers er da ellers ret fast der, og hun er fandme fræk. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
DJX skrev, den 21/8/2018 at 00:04:

you all the time need to say something bad ! you say bad about all the girls!!! who is smart man understand us the girls... i respect mans who respect me ... iam small petite girl 1,53 42 kg ! who don't believe i invite to see me honey! have a nice day to all the people ! Inna

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Aalborg
Randers500 skrev, den 21/8/2018 at 22:25:

Jeg har været der og det er IKKE pigen på billederne. Hun er dog en smuk og lækker petit pige, og kalder sig 5-6 forskellige navne fx Paula, Diana. Jeg besøgte hende i lejligheden på Trangstræde ikke langt fra rutebilstationen, hvor jeg købte 30 min. for 700 kr. Hun er ca. 25 år, 155 cm og vejer 45 kg. Hun har efter eget udsagn været aktiv i 5-6 år. Oplyser at hun er fra Ukraine, men tror nu mere det er Rumænien. Selve akten var vel OK - blow med, men desværre ikke den store indlevelse fra kvinden og derfor blev det en hurtig ekspedition på max 15-20 min. Lidt stønneri der virkede en smule påtaget. Jeg startede med at få BJ, derefter hende noget besværet ovenpå i ridestilling, men hun afbrød meget hurtigt og sagde at vi blev nød til at fortsætte i doggy. Jeg havde lidt en øv oplevelse, manglede hendes indlevelse og tilstedeværelse, men til den pris kan man vel ikke tillade at brokke sig. Jeg ser gerne flere piger og et bedre udvalg i byen (der er jo næsten kun thai klinikker), så støtter gerne de andre piger og håber lidt på, at de vil komme igen og trække andre veninderne med herop. Det er lidt ærgerligt, at der kun meget sjældent ligger anmeldelser på piger i Randers - synd at der ikke er flere som vil bidrage.

Hej med dig. Jeg regner så med, at du "anmelder" de fake fotos....Håber på den måde, at vi kan få stoppet det bedrageri/vildledning..

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
nnn1010 skrev, for 5 timer siden:

you all the time need to say something bad ! you say bad about all the girls!!! who is smart man understand us the girls... i respect mans who respect me ... iam small petite girl 1,53 42 kg ! who don't believe i invite to see me honey! have a nice day to all the people ! Inna

Dear Inna :) 
Nope, not true. I have made a lot of nice comments and compliments of wonderfull women I have visited. 
But I call out when the pictures are borrowed from other women. And in this peticular case, I just wrote that those pictures on the add was found on a lot of different imageboards. 
My next sentence was a compliment to the lovely sexy Tinna in Randers.. 

And as I suspected and Randers5000 comfirmed right after my comment, was that the pictures in the add, wasent of the woman he met.

I never said anything disrespectfull, just commented that the pictures in the add was al over the internet. 
I do belive you when you say that you are petite, Randers5000 confirmed that. And I might even take your invitation just to meet you. 
But please either take your own pictures, no pictures or write "pictures is borrowed, but looks like me". 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
DJX skrev, den 28/8/2018 at 00:30:

Dear Inna :) 
Nope, not true. I have made a lot of nice comments and compliments of wonderfull women I have visited. 
But I call out when the pictures are borrowed from other women. And in this peticular case, I just wrote that those pictures on the add was found on a lot of different imageboards. 

And as I suspected and Randers5000 comfirmed right after my comment, was that the pictures in the add, wasent of the woman he met.

I never said anything disrespectfull, just commented that the pictures in the add was al over the internet. 
I do belive you when you say that you are petite, Randers5000 confirmed that. And I might even take your invitation just to meet you. 
But please either take your own pictures, no pictures or write "pictures is borrowed, but looks like me". 

Dear Djx , we all girls know who you are , but to disturb with ur crazy things about photos is ur problem, because the real photos mine can be take it from the website annonce light and to put in another website . so if somebody will take my pictures and will put in another place ...this mean its fake? keep ur things to u..the people who was with me they know that the pictures is real , and you just one customer who was i think at other girls and all the time need to write something bad .because all the girls know you... and for another customers have a nice day ! and kiss all.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
nnn1010 skrev, den 30/8/2018 at 19:15:

Dear Djx , we all girls know who you are , but to disturb with ur crazy things about photos is ur problem, because the real photos mine can be take it from the website annonce light and to put in another website . so if somebody will take my pictures and will put in another place ...this mean its fake? keep ur things to u..the people who was with me they know that the pictures is real , and you just one customer who was i think at other girls and all the time need to write something bad .because all the girls know you... and for another customers have a nice day ! and kiss all.

Dear Pi... Erh I mean  Inna
Im afraid you didnt read and understod my last reply. 
Try reading it again please. :) 

"

I do belive you when you say that you are petite, Randers5000 confirmed that. And I might even take your invitation just to meet you. "

1. "We all girls know who you are" - Is that some kind of threat?
2. Some of those pictures I linked are timestamped in the meta-data in 2009. So I kinda doubt that all those sites stole your pictures from a danish sex-add-site. 
3. Randers5000 said that the pictures was not the girl he met. But also stated that the girl he met was pretty and petite. Nice words about you. I even stated that Id take up your invitation and see for myself. 
4. Are you or a friend of yours Man69?  https://www.eroguide.dk/forum/topic/91900-inna-form-randers/

Why not just take a picture of you and pice of paper that says "Eroguide", the used pictures show face, so you can only win doing that.  :) 
Have a wonderfull day. 
Best regards.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
DJX skrev, 1 time siden:

Dear Pi... Erh I mean  Inna
Im afraid you didnt read and understod my last reply. 
Try reading it again please. :) 

"

I do belive you when you say that you are petite, Randers5000 confirmed that. And I might even take your invitation just to meet you. "

1. "We all girls know who you are" - Is that some kind of threat?
2. Some of those pictures I linked are timestamped in the meta-data in 2009. So I kinda doubt that all those sites stole your pictures from a danish sex-add-site. 
3. Randers5000 said that the pictures was not the girl he met. But also stated that the girl he met was pretty and petite. Nice words about you. I even stated that Id take up your invitation and see for myself. 
4. Are you or a friend of yours Man69?  https://www.eroguide.dk/forum/topic/91900-inna-form-randers/

Why not just take a picture of you and pice of paper that says "Eroguide", the used pictures show face, so you can only win doing that.  :) 
Have a wonderfull day. 
Best regards.

for you no one girl will do nothing, go and take care about ur self not about the girl who you dont and u are bored and like to speak shit i hope u understand ! 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.