Hop til indhold
ivon.R.D

Playing with our time

I wonder, what is the reason why some guys are dedicated to call us, make appointments and then not show up. Do you receive any prize? Does it give you pleasure? what is the reason?

or is it that it is a success? Does anyone know the answer?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

and then keep trying? and they become discouraged again? I usually give a second chance because everyone deserves it, but they re-strain it to me. I do not give a third one.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

well, not all. yesterday I gave one and it came. besides that it was a nice moment ...but today, 2 new individuals for the second time the two ... in the end I find it funny because they do not realize that they do not do me an evil ... it is very ugly that a man does not have credibility

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
TheVoice skrev, for 49 minutter siden:

Me pregunto por qué publicitas sin texto ni fotos

Would you believe me if I told you that I am learning to use the page? I need intensive classes...apparently my photos exceed the size he accepts, that tells me

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Some do it because they are bored.

Some do it because they get exited by it - wankers.

Some do it because they are idiots who loves to annoy other people.

Some do it because they chicken out.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest FrokostUartig

And some have an interest in other girls and will try to destroy your business so they think that their girls will work more... 

They are a :ph34r:part of the business too….

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Lange skrev, for 9 timer siden:

Some do it because they are bored.

Some do it because they get exited by it - wankers.

Some do it because they are idiots who loves to annoy other people.

Some do it because they chicken out.

It's a shame these men do that ... I've already learned, and I do not give second chances from now, because it seems that this weekend was the day of the idiots

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
ivon.R.D skrev, for 6 minutter siden:

It's a shame these men do that ... I've already learned, and I do not give second chances from now, because it seems that this weekend was the day of the idiots

There is no excuse for behaving badly, so no second chances should be necessary !!

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

It's a common thing in sociaty today, that appointments is not kept. Believe me...i loose a 6 figure number every year in my line of business. Therefore i don't take in deals without a deposit. Wish you could do the same, it makes the lost a little bit small'er. 

Always think of the good guys who keep their appointments or cancel in time. 

Wish you the best :)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Walter the Licker skrev, for 3 minutter siden:

It's a common thing in sociaty today, that appointments is not kept. Believe me...i loose a 6 figure number every year in my line of business. Therefore i don't take in deals without a deposit. Wish you could do the same, it makes the lost a little bit small'er. 

Always think of the good guys who keep their appointments or cancel in time. 

Wish you the best :)

yes, luckily that kind of types are memory

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.