Hop til indhold

Hi there guys,

I just came back from a 30 min meeting with Blondy Mila.including all her services for 1500 DKK

I booked her already Saturday when I saw her ad coming up. She replied quickly and we agreed to meet up today around lunch. The communication via mail was quick and easy, and getting closer to the meeting it was even quicker communication.. My only issue was to write mails in the car ;) Had to wait for the "redlight" :rolleyes::lol:

I bought a small bottle of champagne that was already cooled, first impression last :wub: We talked a bit about my wishes and zipped on the champagne. We had some great time in bed (no details) but since she wrote about gentle soft sex, that was what we had. We had a good chemistry an she kept all her promises which is crucial for me. 

Soo, Im looking forward meeting her in August when she returns. I asked if she was OK with writing a review, and she was.

Thanks Mila :wub:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Fellows,

I met Mila on Thursday evening and I got a somewhat disappointing experience, at least compared to her price for 1 hour session. She was very straight and direct in her short communications, with a thick Slavic accent, her pierced nipples could hardly be touched, her blowing was very poor, mostly hand job, when we did 69 she openly told that she doesn't like it and stopped it without asking me, and obviously she had had a hard time here so her pussy was very sore and fucking had to be very gentle and careful, so much so that I couldn't finish while fucking. Then I had to persuade her to let me cum in her mouth but she was very reluctant to take the load in her mouth and the whole blow session was very poor, eventually she refused doing that and finished me with a hand. 

The only positive thing was that her pussy felt fantastically tight, and that she let me fuck for a long time although she had to add lube often to relief her pain. She was quite pretty, too, and her pictures are real. But definitely overpriced and not delivering up to her  advertisement.

I'd put her in the category of desperate amateurs, who are not worth visiting.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest gokke72
tomneva skrev, 1 time siden:

Fellows,

I met Mila on Thursday evening and I got a somewhat disappointing experience, at least compared to her price for 1 hour session. She was very straight and direct in her short communications, with a thick Slavic accent, her pierced nipples could hardly be touched, her blowing was very poor, mostly hand job, when we did 69 she openly told that she doesn't like it and stopped it without asking me, and obviously she had had a hard time here so her pussy was very sore and fucking had to be very gentle and careful, so much so that I couldn't finish while fucking. Then I had to persuade her to let me cum in her mouth but she was very reluctant to take the load in her mouth and the whole blow session was very poor, eventually she refused doing that and finished me with a hand. 

The only positive thing was that her pussy felt fantastically tight, and that she let me fuck for a long time although she had to add lube often to relief her pain. She was quite pretty, too, and her pictures are real. But definitely overpriced and not delivering up to her  advertisement.

I'd put her in the category of desperate amateurs, who are not worth visiting.

Sorry, but if you read the review section ( when she was here last time ) - your money could have been spend better elsewhere.:wacko:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.