Hop til indhold

drakumar skrev, for 13 timer siden:

Meriel is real. The collective picture is before Meriel came to the house (hence why she is not in the collective picture).

ok. so who is the blond girl in the collective picture? 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

The blond girl in the collective picture is Linda I think. Linda was there before Meriel came...

A little review: Meriel has a very pretty face, not very skinny but not fat either. She gives you normal sex with condom (no superfrench as far as i know, although it says so on her profile, which is ofcourse not okay when you expect to get that aswell). If you like a young and pretty blond, who may look innocent, but is relatively active in bed, then Meriel is a good choice. But don't expect GFE. The primary reason to choose her instead of some other girl is probably that she has a pretty face, relatively good body, she is young (21 years old I think) and she is blond. She doesn't have any special skills in bed beyond any normal girl.

Redigeret af drakumar

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.