Hop til indhold

Hi there,

Today I had the opportunity to meet this stunner, Lia.

It's in the north part of Kbh and it was a bit tricky to find the entrance door since there are only nbrs on the backyard. So I spent 5-10 min running around, so have some spare minutes for that :) 

It's a nice modern flat and when I arrived Lia welcomed me with a smile and offered me a shower that I of course said yes to....been working all day. Lola sat in the sofa watching TV, maybe not my type, but I have seen all good things about her.

Ok - Now Lia. What about her? She is really beautiful and similiar to Diana & Barbara, but a little bit curvey,, from a positive side. Like petite Sonja. She is chatty and is almost fluent in english, smiling and full of energy. I wanted to take the opportunity to film, but my camera did not work so I ended up with a mobile version. Not what I planned and I spent 10-15 min of my valuable time with this gorgeous girl looking at me trying to get things corrected, without success. But when we finally came to action she was really great. Everything was nice, kissing, sex, bj and to be with her.

What really stand out is...her breasts :lol:...yeah Im a bit funny here but they are firm but soft at the same time. Another thing is her eyes and her smile. I must say that Im a bit conservative and go for really good looking girls. Sometimes I just get good looking, and nothing more, but LIA was everything. My camera issues was not caused by her, so next time we said we should focus on sex :wub: 

Because she said she is returning next week.:wub: with a new girl :) 

Loppan

Redigeret af Loppan

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Altiddansk skrev, for 2 timer siden:

Did you meet the girl on the photos?

Yes, it's Lia on the photos. Top body :)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.