Hop til indhold
kati_arhus

How is your busines my  Friends?

Guest Liderlig-fyr

???? 

I have just been in FKK ACAPULCO for some days. I have never seen the girls so busy. Many times there was even not 1 girl avaible. And the Men was sitting and waiting for the girls leaving the dressing room, so they could pick them up and take them to the room again

The economy is running so fast now, so you Girls should have Golden times. Enjoy it :) 

Redigeret af Liderlig-fyr

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Not meny girls will tell in public if its too quiet. Thats something you hear inside the business ;) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest tzatiki

It's because everyone has given all money to the "Danmarksindsamling" this week :lol:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Liderlig-fyr
kati_arhus skrev, for 2 timer siden:

Sauna club is a different type then private-discreet, mothnig to compare ;) usually different client type we are having:) so I am asking girls who run my type of service;))

If the economy is strong like now, both concepts should have good times.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

My business is fine, thanks! Maybe even more busy than ever!

But then again: Maybe my business is not the same as yours? I don't know ;)

Dino

Redigeret af Dinosdk69

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Kamilla K
kati_arhus skrev, den 4/2/2018 at 16:14:

Sauna club is a different type then private-discreet, mothnig to compare ;) usually different client type we are having:) so I am asking girls who run my type of service;))

Many girls do not want to say that they have less to do, but most of the time it is the same all over 

- no matter what other girls want to admit, slow business is often the same all over.

Just think this, @kati_arhus : if you are have less to do, it is not only you - then itś probaly quiet for most of us girls , even if other girls do not want to admit it ;) 

@Prinz is right. Not many girls want to tell if there is more quiet . But also to each other, not many girls want to admit it. 

I  have often heard other girls say : "I am busy as usual"  , even that it is not true.

Why ?

Well.. maby some girls think thay thay sound less attractive if they admit it

- I can not say for sure ? 

But I can tell you this for sure : you are not the only girl that have less to do at the moment . 

I have never had such quiet february for the last 6 years . 

Often the time after Christmas and New Year , is more quiet than otherwise. 

But soon the spring will come .

We all   (also me)  

become more horny at spring and summertime ,

- right ? :D:P:rolleyes:

Redigeret af Kamilla K

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.