Hop til indhold

Hi guys,

I think many of you guys looked at Jasmine's pictures with a bone in your pocket.:mrgreen: Now I can inform you that she is real and a pleasure do be with.

Her english is good and she was smiling when she approached me and asked if I wanted a shower. So I said yes and had a quick one. She is really good looking and the pics are spot on. Jasmine smiles and is very serviceminded. I asked for 30 min, SF and Megafrench and added deep french kisses after the first 5 mins of superfrench. She is really eager to please and I felt that I really needed to kiss her to get the "real feeling" with such a beauty.

I guess she is between 25-30 because she seams to be experienced in a good way. She understands what I want and adapt quickly. Both her boobs and butt has scilicon and the butt is really firm. I will not go into details, but Im very satisfied with my 30 min for 1300 DKK, quality for money. For you who likes Megafrench she does it really good,it's not just shoot and run, if I say so :lol:

She is leaving today but will comeback in appr 2 weeks time. She said she liked to be in Copenhagen. She is from the same city as Anita Bellini, so THAT is a city to visit :D 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.