Hop til indhold

I had again chance to kiss the Queen of Islands Brygge in her clean, beautiful sea side apartment in very sexy transparent night dress.

Even she was absent the last couple months but still she remembered my wishes and desire. 

What is beautiful to plan by her to end of the game within Beach position.

As usually I had a great time to spend with such nice girl.

A girl with big smile and knowledge of customer orientation, that is my experience to share w. You.

By the way, she loves The Danish turtles chocolate.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Beach position er sikkert en "fejl" af et slangudtryk på et andet sprog via google translate ;)

Hele teksten tyder i øvrigt på at have været en tur i oversættermaskinen. Men hvorfor så ikke direkte til dansk ? :huh:

Redigeret af DK fyr 34

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
JohnAllens skrev, for 3 timer siden:

I had again chance to kiss the Queen of Islands Brygge in her clean, beautiful sea side apartment in very sexy transparent night dress.

Even she was absent the last couple months but still she remembered my wishes and desire. 

What is beautiful to plan by her to end of the game within Beach position.

As usually I had a great time to spend with such nice girl.

A girl with big smile and knowledge of customer orientation, that is my experience to share w. You.

By the way, she loves The Danish turtles chocolate.

Visited this goddess too. Top experience.

Another busy week in gp land. 

Redigeret af XXXfootlover

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Wrong assumption Mr. Dk fyr 34.

there is no translate robot but if you are really interesting to know then I suggest you to ask it a demonstration from the Queen.

the beach steal in GF context is new position that I had experimented with some women and particularly the beautiful Vicky.

enjoy it.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
JohnAllens skrev, for 47 minutter siden:

Wrong assumption Mr. Dk fyr 34.

there is no translate robot but if you are really interesting to know then I suggest you to ask it a demonstration from the Queen.

the beach steal in GF context is new position that I had experimented with some women and particularly the beautiful Vicky.

enjoy it.

Didn't quite answer the question. But nevermind... There are 100+ positions and I'm sure Vicky is game for most of them. 

Seeing her again tomorrow... this time all extras, except anal as first time... was too much / too hot for me on our first one-on-one last Sunday. 

Redigeret af XXXfootlover

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.