Hop til indhold
Loppan

Natasha....warning...ended up with great Sonja

Sometimes girls behind fake pics are good, it's just that they don't want to show their real pics. That was my idea when arranging a meeting with Natasha in Örestad. It was easy to find and I was a bit excited. I called her saying I was outside and she opened the door.....whaaaaaaaah.....in front of me stood a 40 year chubby old woman with braces (tandställning). No no.....I said, and I was almost running back to my car....Jesus Christ, she scared me to death with her smile :mrgreen:

But this was my lucky day, I called Sweet Sonja and she said that I could come within 15-20 minutes and that was about the traveltime to her flat. She welcomed me with open arms, hugging and kissing saying it was nice to see me back. I booked 1 hour with some extras and we spent a real good time in bed. She is so eager to please.

Real GFE time :wub::wub::wub:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Loppan skrev, for 18 minutter siden:

Sometimes girls behind fake pics are good, it's just that they don't want to show their real pics. That was my idea when arranging a meeting with Natasha in Örestad. It was easy to find and I was a bit excited. I called her saying I was outside and she opened the door.....whaaaaaaaah.....in front of me stood a 40 year chubby old woman with braces (tandställning). No no.....I said, and I was almost running back to my car....Jesus Christ, she scared me to death with her smile :mrgreen:

But this was my lucky day, I called Sweet Sonja and she said that I could come within 15-20 minutes and that was about the traveltime to her flat. She welcomed me with open arms, hugging and kissing saying it was nice to see me back. I booked 1 hour with some extras and we spent a real good time in bed. She is so eager to please.

Also a girl, i am planing to visit.. if she is still here tommorrow.  Does the price includ SF/mega? And is it close to any trainstation? :-)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Sonja does not mega but SF. It's in the North part of Amager...but I don't know about trainstations....go by car :D 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Jeg når desværre ikke Sonja i denne omgang. Der står Last day i hendes annonce. Men hun lyder bestemt som en must see! Natasha lugter fælt af falske billeder, selvom teksten er sat op til at narre, så man tror man ser den "ægte" Natasha. Tak for advarslen alligevel :) - Håber hendes bagmand taber så mange penge på hende, at hun aldrig kommer tilbage Haha

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Jag ringde henne vid 14 tiden...kanske då hon startar....eller så har hon noterat mitt nummer i sin favvo-lista :wub: SvensktStål :mrgreen:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Loppan skrev, for 14 timer siden:

Like you I also spotted the add by Natasha, but even without a search on the pictures origin I knew that they were borrowed pictures. But as you say once in a while you struck gold even with girls using borrowed pictures. :) For instance Jessica (the spanish girl) who got very popular practically overnight. This was clearly not one of those experiences. Damn, I couldn't help laughing when I read how you were almost scared to death when you saw the hedgehog. :D

Very happy to read that you went from utter disaster to complete happiness after all !! Sometimes it's all about patience. :P

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Loppan skrev, for 5 timer siden:

Jag ringde henne vid 14 tiden...kanske då hon startar....eller så har hon noterat mitt nummer i sin favvo-lista :wub: SvensktStål :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.