kati_arhus

canceling

7 indlæg i denne tråd

kati_arhus    506

oooh, I am so mad. Guys - what is so hard in writing sms with even just ONE word - "Cancel"... How we can make date with you, telling someone else that we dont have time and then - you are not coming...?! Huh! I am boiling inside.

Really, some repsect for our time....

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Oxygen   
Guest Oxygen

Some people are just disrespectful and others forget to cancel and some again don't care about the girl wasting her time. And then again I think some guys love to waste other peoples' time by making an appointment and then not showing up.

Was the guy's name Bjarne by any chance?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
MizzAnne    246
kati_arhus skrev, for 28 minutter siden:

oooh, I am so mad. Guys - what is so hard in writing sms with even just ONE word - "Cancel"... How we can make date with you, telling someone else that we dont have time and then - you are not coming...?! Huh! I am boiling inside.

Really, some repsect for our time....

Been lucky this far, that cancellations have reached me before I went out - but yeah... a few just like wasting our time needlessly.. *hugs*

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
kati_arhus    506
Oxygen skrev, for 54 minutter siden:

Some people are just disrespectful and others forget to cancel and some again don't care about the girl wasting her time. And then again I think some guys love to waste other peoples' time by making an appointment and then not showing up.

Was the guy's name Bjarne by any chance?

Nope, acutally it was man who I know allready. And it makes me mad as twice...:/ Maybe I should put in my ad - 'if you will not show without cancelling you will be not accept again"?:D

MizzAnne skrev, for 39 minutter siden:

Been lucky this far, that cancellations have reached me before I went out - but yeah... a few just like wasting our time needlessly.. *hugs*

True :* 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Opret en bruger eller log ind for at kommentere

Du skal være medlem for at kunne skrive en kommentar

Blev gratis medlem

Opret en bruger på Eroguide.dk. Det er helt gratis!

Opret en ny bruger

Har du allerede en bruger? Log ind her.