Hop til indhold

Where should I start? I have spent the whole week trying to get hold of Barbara but unfortunately I called her several times during her day off (which I didn't see until afterwards) an probably she got pissed off because of that :o  It's irritating that we can't send her SMS from swedish phones and are forced to just call :wacko: that would save her a lot of irritating phonecalls.

So, I had a budget to spend and figured out that Amina and Kira offered duo. :P I entered the apartment and was asked to shower, eventhough I did it before I left. But as always I do what Im told to do. 

Amina is probably amongst the pretties girls (face) I have met in Copenhagen, it's just Catalina that beats her in looks. She is really petite, but not as Barbara, Barbara is more fit according to me. Amina's breasts should be mentioned as well......super nice. 

Kira is one size bigger than Amina and is not so pretty and with a big scar on her but. Nothing that bothered me anyway, but good to know. Kira is the one talking english, at least better than Amina. 

Quite quick I found the athosphere a bit chilly, no smiling, they did not take the lead to action or anything. So I laid down in bed and they spent 2 min of cleaning my dick, eventhough I was straight out of shower. So I felt that they wanted to delay the game as much as possible. Then after a while Amina started to suck and it might be so that my cock is to big for her, but it was far below average. Before Kira could suck my dick I should be cleaned with paper again.....I was still calm, but saw my 2000 DKK for 30 min and CIF was flying away with endless procedures.

So I decided that it's better to utilse the time with each of them and after some additional cleaning I was in bed with Amina. She is really tight and we started with mish, then doggy and after that some riding. I was close coming once or twice, but succeeded with holding back. After a while I swithed to Kira and she was not as restricted as Amina, With her I could change a bit more during each position, but of course Amina may felt that I was too big for her. I took Kira really hard in doggy which was fine, but after that my time was out and Kira received a CIF eventhough I was promised a megafrench.

So to summarise....a DISASTER...in terms of value for money. I met one of the prettiest girls but she hardly did not look at me during the whole session. Maybe thes girls are a bit different if you met them separately, but my gut feeling is that it will not make any big difference. They have been here for a while now so they might be tired as well.....or it's just as simply as chemistry.....but I usually come along with most women :D 

No go - especially not DUO.

Loppan

Redigeret af Loppan

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Synd. Jeg havde ellers overvejet Amina, da hun har fået en del gode anmeldelser herinde og jeg elsker dem stramme. Men kan godt forestille mig hun har lagt ryg til mange besøgende i hendes tid her så det kan uden tvivl godt spille ind. Heldigvis er der rigtigt mange andre gode sager for tiden så det skulle ikke blive noget problem at finde nogle alternativer. Tak for updaten.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Karmalak skrev, for 2 timer siden:

Too bad.. i was planning a visit.. 

u said Kira have a scar?? Where exactly?

Ass

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
KindKiddo skrev, for 3 timer siden:

Øv, ærgerlig oplevelse! Får mig til at genoverveje et evt. kommende første gangs besøg hos Amina :mellow:

Har du fortsatt god kontakt med B & D så är mitt råd att stanna där :) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Loppan skrev, for 1 time siden:

Har du fortsatt god kontakt med B & D så är mitt råd att stanna där  

Skal ses med Barbara på søndag :) Men jeg bliver jo nødt til at afprøve nogle nye petite frækkerter, nu da hun desværre snart tager hjem. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Loppan skrev, for 18 timer siden:

but after that my time was out and Kira received a CIF eventhough I was promised a megafrench.

I find that you were Lucky if you did get to come in the face of Kira knowning how much she did anything to avoid me doing the same. Read more here

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
cumonface skrev, for 15 minutter siden:

I find that you were Lucky if you did get to come in the face of Kira knowning how much she did anything to avoid me doing the same. Read more here

Den anmeldelse missade jag tyvärr :( då hade jag avbokat.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.