Hop til indhold

I visited her yesterday. It is her on the pics, but taken from her best angels. I would add some kilos to those pictures and description. More like 60 kg.

She has a sweet face, quite pretty, beautiful eyes and a normal building. Don't expect a slender girl. Her best assets are defintely her big natural knockers! I loved joogling them with my hands and kissing them. She kisses, but not with tongue. 

She is very sweet, but also a bit shy. Quite passive doing the sex (closed eyes) and did an nice BJ. Her english is okay.

I finish with a marvelous megafrench. She did that very well - good girl :)

If you like to meet a sweet neighbough daughters type with big natural tits, she's the one to see. If you want a wildcat or more complete GFE-experience, see someone else.

Redigeret af larsmanutd

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Hi - I also saw her the other day. Agree with the above - a few kilos, but still definitely not fat imo. Cute, young girl next door type, around 160cms. She swallowed the whole load with no problem - and it was a large load.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.