Hop til indhold
HappyGuy

Review of Angela @ DaisyClub

Hi!

I had Angela visit me from Daisy Club. When I met her in the lobby it was a tiny girl with mature face, but her cloth looked like a doll. So first I misstake her from an Asien kid but when I looked once again around it seems no one else looked Asian. So went to her asked if it was her. She smiled up and said yes, lovely. We kissed each other on the cheeks and went to the elevator. Just before the door closed she went up to me and gave me a kiss on my mouth I answered with some tounge but her was closed. Our mouth seperated for a second than she pulled up to me again and gave me a lovely tongue kiss. Seems we hasen't selected floor yet so I hold a hand on her ass and one on the floor panel when the door open. We were still on the lobby floor they looked and showed that they could wait the door closed and we laugh after the door closed again. Pushed the buttom to my floor and we kissed once more.

While in my room we took care of business and Angela speaks probably one of the best English of those who came from DC. She put down the money in her purse and grabbed a hand of condoms and some gel. She went up to me kissed me for a longtime and it seems she took off her heels because I had to bent even lower now. As her ad says she's short probably it's correct. She took off her jacket under that she had one pice dress and under that nice sexy lingerie. I had already put off much off my cloth than we kissed and I grabbed her ass while she unhooked her bra at herself. Took a step back and she bended for take away her underwear who already hit the ground, oh my she's perky and tiny.

She took my hand and walked to the bed I took off my shirt during the walk. She lay down the condoms and the gel tube at the bed table went down on her knees thought she fault first because it went quite quick. She pulled down my underwear and blow first on my dick before she slowly came closer with her mouth and just second before she put her lips around it she open up her eyes and looked up to me, damn that's sexy. She even put her hands on her back and just played with her mouth and tounge on my dick.

Several min by she on her knees sucking and licking. I lift her up (yes she dosen't weight much more than grocery's bags ;)...) to the bed and lay her down to give her around she have some nicely pubs down there no bald but neither a forest quite cute and nice. Gave her around she started to moan, getting wet and move around so I try to put a finger in but seems that wasen't nothing she liked said she will cum than (I gasped). So gently played with her tiny clit. A min or two with that until it got too sensitive, so she raised up gave me a long tongue kiss and wanted me to lay down instead. Start to suck me again I were quite stiff even if it went down some, so it didn't took many min before it stand again :)

She went up to me gave me a kiss same time she reached for a condom she went down put the condom on and sucked some reached for her gel put some on her finger to moist up her pussy she smiled and said it was wet already. Than she crouched over my dick slowly put the head in and looked at her face. Oh my she was tight, she went down slower and slower while she breath heavier and heavier. Shouldn't we used a condom I might blast already felt everything down there :) She stoped some to change position to cowgirl and still got some of my dick still outside she put all her weight now and think I hit her wall. She moaned and said something before she gave me a long tongue kiss, it felt so nice than for 20-30 second rest she started to hump me. Lovely it seems that she liked it to cuz she moved around with her under body and want my dick futher in every push. It started to get really wet too, because I felt her juices ran over my balls and I started to pound her too and those lovely noises with balls and butt cheeks hit each other. We changed some position but every time I put my dick in she was tight. I forgot to test her in doggy but when she ride me it looked like she cum but dunno. I cum few second later. It was a nice session for 20-25 min. She told me too still lay down while she run up and away to the bathroom to get some paper to put the condom and clean up some of her juices too :P

I went in to take a short shower and she went in to be apart of it, but she run again to find me a towel so when she got back I were already done I were to quick to take a towel I had already, so she stand in the shower but reached out to give me a kiss. I went out to dry some, min later she went out asked if we should continue and I said yes it was quite cold so we went under the sheets and caressed each other and kissed for awhile. Often it takes awhile for me to get ready for next round but seems he started to get ready and she went under the sheet and start to suck and luck again. Than she crawl up to me kissed me sat up in cow girl and let my dick stroke between her ass cheeks, felt nice after some min she lean down gave me a kiss lift her tiny body up and put my dick in fron so her clit and pussy lips stroke my shaft, oh lovely felt some of her juices on my dick and balls. Seems she got in to it (me too) so my dick head almost got in to her (I felt her hole on it, but she's so tight so it might not go in anyway :D

She asked if she should put a condom (first thought no, but I said yes) so she put it on climbed up and same again tight as hell. Now I said to her that she should go off. Damn it was wild but seems she tiered herself out, so she told me that she need to relax climbed off my dick so I took a finger to caress her clit (that was okey) she was wet and sensitive. She laid on the side of me and kissed me nice but she seems fainted. So asked her if I could lick her, she said yes so went down. She took my hand and say it's messy there I can tell and wasen't just the gel from the condom or extra gel it tasted her she should go in for a round. I start to find her spots and she hold harder in my hand after while she grabbed my hair. Seems she was close to cum so continued and get it more and faster. She moved around her lover body start to caress her nice perky tits and her nipples start to get real hard. She stopped me and during heavey breathing she said I'm cumming babe. She lean up so put a finger on her clit she felt back again it was swollen and hard caressed her pussy lips she was dripping wet so she lean up once more took my finger who just played with her pussy to put it in her mouth and sucked it. Took her other hand pulled my head and moved her lower body so her pussy was in my face I got what she meant. I continue it didn't took long until she screamed out some words and her body shaked. After some gasping for air she whispeared said very quite, oh I came. Lean up and gave me a long tongue kiss. Said thank you and kissed me some more. I stand up beside the bed a min later she jumped up looked up and asked me very nicely if she could use the shower once more, I said of course yes. Went in than she said she needed to hurry yeah she went into the shower 65 min after she got the money.

Angela 8,5/10

Sex 9/10

Hope she will come back or be here next time I'm here.

Redigeret af HappyGuy

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Da der allerede er en tråd med Angela holder jeg min egen oplevelse her så det er samlet.

Besøgte Daisyclub, specifikt med henblik på at møde Angela, da jeg har en ting for lave piger.

Jeg synes hun er lagt pænere IRL  end på billederne. Vil gætte på 20 år/starten af tyverne, men på billederne synes jeg hun ser ud til at være nærmere 30. Måske er det bare mig.

Hun er noget af det mest anbefalelsesværdige jeg har været i nærheden af. Tungekys, 69, økoblow (jaja, jeg ved godt at mange af jer ikke skal nyde noget af den combo).

Angela var meget serviceminded, og da jeg sprugte hvad der var tilladt og hvad der ikke var, sagde hun blot "i'll tell you if it happens". Ok, så er vi i gang...

Som Happyguy nævner taler hun rimlig godt engelsk - meget over hvad jeg er vant til at GP'er gør.

Gentagelsesfaktor: 100% hvis hun stadig er her næste gang jeg kommer i stødet.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.