Hop til indhold
FlyingDick

Name of the place?

Hi. I have heard that there is a hotel in Berlin with enternce fee of 40 Euro. This covers eating as much as you want until 5-6 in the morning. You pay 60Euro for each girl you pick. In the hotel there are number of different type of rooms for all kind of tastes. What is the name of the hotel? 

What is the name of the best place with most georgous girls and fees?

Happ Easter.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Depends on who you ask. My answer would have been Yes to that question. I've visited many clubs, but artemis is my favourite for a number of reasons: many girls, nice bar, used to have hourly stripshow, workout room, nice swimmingpool (both inside and outside), spa, massage, nice place to relax and read, etc etc etc.

For me artemis has it all. What is most important for you?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
narpy skrev, for 9 timer siden:

For me artemis has it all

Den er bare lidt for dyr - nok fordi, den er så stor at den udelukker at andre tilsvarende klubber kan startes op i Berlin området.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Jernsvinet skrev, for 1 time siden:

Den er bare lidt for dyr - nok fordi, den er så stor at den udelukker at andre tilsvarende klubber kan startes op i Berlin området.

I think that the prices at Artemis are fair. Enterence is 80 EUR, if i remember correctly, and that gives you access to everything that the club offers. Free food (you can eat lunch, dinner, night food, snaks) all you can eat. Free softdrinks, and use all facilities that the club offers for the day/night.

Sex, alcohol drinks and massage is extra. The sex is much better than flatrate clubs.

I think sex starts at 60 EUR for half an hour.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.