Hop til indhold
Loppan

Zita - A Beautiful and fit girl with social skills

I will write in English since Swedish is difficult, also for jyske bad boys ;) 

Zita is much more beautiful in real than in the pictures and you can see this when she shoots a smile in the end of her video. She is actually a fitness pro, so for you guys who likes girls that are in good shape and with a tight firm ass.........spot on.:wub: Zita is quite straight forward and clear with what is included and for what you have to pay extra. Its also clear in her ad. We agreed kissing superfrench and 60 min of sex.  Zita is very openminded and ask if it was ok if she used her vibrator. It was actually the first time that a girl used that during sex for me ....yeahhh....Im probably born too long ago :) ....but I have had many girls without anyone asking. She became wet and we started an intense session of nice GFE- sex.  

After our nice time we talked quite a lot, and I must say that she is really nice talking to and she is sharing her own thoughts and was listening to mine. She really enjoys sex and it was a pleasure to meet up with this stunner.

Thanks for a very nice time Zita :wub:

Redigeret af Loppan

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
gurowa skrev, for 21 minutter siden:

Hi,

Where do you find Zita? Has she got a link?

Regards,

I have made än update so now threre is a link clicking on Zita

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

I got the impression that she will go home, hoppfullt back in Mat. I tried to convince her to stay in Cph next time. She did not say no, but Said that Odense was än option.

Loppan

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.