Hop til indhold
HappyGuy

Review of Cookie @ DaisyClub

Hi!

I couldn't resist to call so booked up with Cookie (https://daisyclub.dk/pigerne) for 1h outcall. 5-10 min before she should arrive the text me she was waiting in the lobby. I went down and she stand there cute and nice a petite asian girl. She looked quite like the pictures they might be some retouched but she's petite and cute. She went to me kissed me and gave me a hug and took my hand like a girlfriend and we went to the elevator to my room. Gave her the money and for the first time I had to shower (remark I 15 min before went out from the shower), but she want to join me too so we went in to the shower kissed each other and foundle each other than she washed my back and downtown. Went out and seems I had the air condition on so it was quite could, she start to dry me with my towel and she had her's in the bathroom and she start to shiver so I gave mine and we start to kiss each other again.

We went to the bed and she wanted me to lay down and start to lick and kiss my body until she got down and start to suck me. It felt real good and start to get erected after awhile I asked if I could lick her and she lay down and I start to lick her pussy who got some hair on it felt nice. I went on until she came once time and wanted to fuck me put fast on a condom and start to ride me and moaned a lot and it was a real turn on think she got quite horney, jumped up and down and some min later she came again. Lovely so we switched around a lay her down on her back and I start to pump her instead and I start to kiss her nice tits. Than she said to me that she want to get in doggy style and we changed position one more that nice ass with her screaming and moaning with every stroke I couldn't stand it anymore and cum. It was a session for around 20-25 min so I was quite tired and she too so we lay down and she took so nice care of me with run out take paper to take the condom of not to spill out my sperm in the bed. Earlier she went so wet by me licking so she said she was very sorry that my sheets got some pussy juice on it, said it was no problem and kissed her and hugged her. Very service minded girl and real cute. We tried one more time after we cuddle and kissed but seems I took out every energy in the first round so the last 10-15 min she gave me message maybe not the best, but I was so tired I almost slept during it anyway. 65 min after she arrived to my room she went out so she wasn't a clock watcher.

Cookie 8,5/10 (only she didn't tongue kissed that much once she even roll up her tongue so it felt she was tongue less was quite creepy, she said she was japanese but those time she cum and I liked her she screamed and said out loud some words in some other language than English and it didn't sound Japanese more Chinese as many of those girls are from at DC).

Sex 9/10 (real great just my own performance that I couldn't manage a second round)

/HappyGuy

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.