Hop til indhold
HappyGuy

Review of Aimi @DaisyClub

Hi!

I choose between Aimi and Cookie, in the end I took Aimi. We meet up and yes it might be someone else or photoshopped, but she looked quite similar to the pictures on the site. She was quite tall too, when I read petite I thought she shouldn't be taller than 165 cm but she was taller than me with her heels, than without around 170-ich cm. She's thin tho, but as Chinese it's not that rare. Once again it didn't sound like Japanese when she talked to her "driver", but I'm no expert.

She wasn't that much for tongue kissing so grandma kisses. She sucked quite nice and as I've seen someone wrote she licked almost the whole body before she start to suck my dick quite stimulated actually. Her English was limited she said just Italian and there I don't go so much so it went quite silent for our session and much body language :)

Don't know if it was me but didn't feel the great mood so want judge her too hard, but wasn't that great except that she sucked great and than gave me a nice massage. 

Sex: 5/10 (my mood was down might be the most so it's my own fault, but it would be better if she could talk, tongue kiss, but great massage and sucking skills tho)

Aimi: 7/10 (most because I wanted a petite lady under 165 cm when I read petite not a 170+ cm and small girl, grandma kisses, couldn't communicate)

I should go with Cookie next time.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.