Hop til indhold

Well Well Well.  Surprise Salma Really is Salma. And she really is something. She is a Tiny Miny Little Woman. But she knows what she does. Her prices? I was with her Thursday evening and I do not considering her to be expensive compared to what else You get for Your Money. I was Happy and Satisfied when i left, with a Smile on my Face. Will I see her again. I Hope, if she allows me. You know she have the right to Say: No Thank You as well.   Anyway : Thank You Salma You did a Good Job. All my best Wishes for You. And to the Rest of All You Motherfuckers reading this. Please Threat her Nice and Gentle she deserves it. She has a Tuff Job.  Yours Sincerely Keld

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
DuraKeld skrev, for 8 timer siden:

Well Well Well.  Surprise Salma Really is Salma. And she really is something. She is a Tiny Miny Little Woman. But she knows what she does. Her prices? I was with her Thursday evening and I do not considering her to be expensive compared to what else You get for Your Money. I was Happy and Satisfied when i left, with a Smile on my Face. Will I see her again. I Hope, if she allows me. You know she have the right to Say: No Thank You as well.   Anyway : Thank You Salma You did a Good Job. All my best Wishes for You. And to the Rest of All You Motherfuckers reading this. Please Threat her Nice and Gentle she deserves it. She has a Tuff Job.  Yours Sincerely Keld

Hvorfor skiver du på engelsk?:ugeek:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Calletti
DuraKeld skrev, for 17 timer siden:

...how to threat someone nice and gentle? :ph34r:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
DuraKeld skrev, for 20 timer siden:

DuraKeld , du kan bare skrive på Dansk , Salma bryder sig ikke om at læse om sig selv her på eroguide . Hun ved mest omkring anmeldelser fra gutter der fortæller hende om det ;) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Tatra
Calletti skrev, for 3 timer siden:

...how to threat someone nice and gentle? :ph34r:

Tjah, sådan kan det gå når en liderlig kunde forsøger sig på udenby's når han tror han kan gøre sine hoser grønne...:lol:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

And Dear Keld , if you only meet Salma in Glostrup then you didnt meet her at her best !!!, after my opinion,,i meet her in 3 other places that was just better in all ways ;):) .

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.