Hop til indhold
kattjakt

Seductions Juleparty 2016

Hej på er!

Ännu ett Seduction party besökt. Jag skriver på engelsk så de flesta förstår. Here we go again...

There is always a reason for things. The fact that Seduction girls always have sold out parties also has a reason. I have been to so many parties now. In Germany and Denmark mainly. I would choose Seduction girls party in front of everyone elses. The athmosphere, the staff, the well organized and the always hot girls who always deliver top notch group action. Nowadays a lot of us guests know about each other. I guess there are certain men and women who enjoy this more special orgy style of action. I was hooked already after my first party years ago now. 

This party was sold out 2 weeks ago. I am always very excited before a party. I had met all the girls before so I knew what to expect. The girls tonight where Mercedes, Mathilde, Tiffany and Shakira. This was Mathildes first party at Seduction but she was all in. So hat and cap off to her. Super hot girl who delivered 100! I have met Mathilde a number of times one on one so I was extra excited about seeing her at a party. And HELL YES!, she delivered!!

Team Sweden was there. Team Norway was there. And of course the danish gang was there. 

One of my biggest turn ons is when the girls enter. It is a special feeling. Tonight 4 girls and around 20 guys. 2 very nice piger staffing the event. A special shout out to the always pleasant staff at Seduction. The action started quickly as usual. 2 girls in each of Seductions rooms. Everything is always on point at Seductions 2 yearly parties. It was a bit crowded at first but the athmosphere is always good and everyone usually get their spot after some time. The girls were all game and after like one hour of almost movie like action it was as usual time for the dinner break. It is a little hard to eat when you can get a glimpse of Mercedes and Shakiras wonderful boobs but the food came down. As usual soft drinks and wine is served also. More action. Dessert break and then Grande finale time. After 4 hours in the fantasy land you get a little tired. But I did get to experience one of the greatest finishes I have had with Mercedes and another nice guest in a threesome special. Thanks to Mercedes for that memory!! And as said, all girls gave an experience worth keeping in mind. And Mathilde, congrats for a sensational party debut. You rocked!!!

So to sum it all up. Thanks to the lovely girls, the staff and of course all fellow guests. Another visit in dreamland for me. I already look forward to the next party. 

Det var alle från mig. Ha det fint alle! Vi ses! hälsningar A

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.