Hop til indhold
kati_arhus

Canceling....

Hey guys, I am wondering, what is the problem with canceling the meetings...? Why some of 'you' are setting the appointment, even in 10-15 min from present and do not come without a sms? I dont need to know the reason, I dont judge, I dont blame you, I just need to know. I just cant stand such behavior.... I am glad, that I dont give the exact addres before the meeting, otherwise I could expect unexpected knocking. I am not not a brothel open 24/7....

So gentlemans, I am asking for canceling if you can not come..... From myself and other girls too, please, respect our time.

Have a great day

K.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Liderlig-fyr

If I cancelled a meeting i tell it as fast as I know. Last time was within 12 hours before the meeting and the next time i saw her I paid 50 % of the price in compesation. 

It gives the best " relationship" to the girl that you treat her nicely and with respect. And the girl i am seeing often pays it many times back

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Liderlig-fyr
kati_arhus skrev, for 3 minutter siden:

This is super-extra-polite of you :D I dont expect the money for changing the plans, I understand that many things can appear, so I am completely ok with it. But I cant say how much I hate 'spectrum-dates'....:D

Like I said,  she pays it many times back...  It was a morning time and I cancelled it late night the day before because of a flu. I dont think it was possible to give the time to somebody else

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Sweex
kati_arhus skrev, den 23/11/2016 at 11:13:

Hey guys, I am wondering, what is the problem with canceling the meetings...? Why some of 'you' are setting the appointment, even in 10-15 min from present and do not come without a sms? I dont need to know the reason, I dont judge, I dont blame you, I just need to know. I just cant stand such behavior.... I am glad, that I dont give the exact addres before the meeting, otherwise I could expect unexpected knocking. I am not not a brothel open 24/7....

So gentlemans, I am asking for canceling if you can not come..... From myself and other girls too, please, respect our time.

Have a great day

K.

For some men, the idea off being with a girl, turns them on. so they get a big kick when they make the appointment and the hours up to the meeting and then when its time, the body is relaxed and they dont bother to cancel the appointment. i think its like adrenalin junkies, these people just get the kick from the anticipation but they wont meet with you and find out that you may not live up to their high expectations. and some are just plain rude ;)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Naturligvis skal vi melde afbud, hvis vi bliver forhindret. Og det gælder begge veje. Jeg har flere gange gået forgæves, selv hos danske piger. Det er surt uanset hvem det går ud over.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Det er rigtigt go stil at melde afbud i go tid fra begge sider ja.... :) 

Man ka ha sagt nej til andre og man sidder og bliver noget øv når man indser at folk ikk kommer... Har desværre prøvet det en del gange og det er bare øv.. :) 

Så meld afbud så der ingen sure miner er.. :) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.