Hop til indhold
MrT

DeDe in Copenhagen

http://annoncelight.dk/showad/215005

Drejer sig om denne sprøde lille sag. Jeg havde selv en aftale med hende der gik i vasken, fordi hun flyttede min tid 1 time frem uden at spørge og så blev sur over jeg ikke dukkede op. Er der nogen der har mødt med hende? Jeg har ikke længere specielt lyst til at møde hende, men hvis der nu kom en anbefaling ville jeg da gerne se om jeg kunne få sat en i stand igen selv om der er kommet lidt knas på linjen.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
I met with Dede this morning in a nice apartment in the heart of Copenhagen. She is a smily blonde beautiful girl. If you are into super slim, young spinners she will certainly be your thing...

Dede immediately brought me to the bedroom and we started kissing. She has nice soft libs and can kiss in a nice an sensual way. I massaged her tits and ass and she unbuttoned my shirt and started to massage my cock. I like she is pretty forward on moving on in the game and she did it nice without being rushed at all.

From kissing she sat down and started to suck my cock. Very nice - I love when girls sit down in front and starts to suck and lick my cock. Nice move Dede!

I wanted to check out her pussy so I got her on the bed and started to finger her nice little pussy. Dede has a beautiful little outie pussy, and you can clearly feel her clitoris - fingering her pussy got her moaning and as I only had 30 min I was ready to get on with some action... Starting in missionary - she seemed to like it a lot - tight pussy with room to take my cock all the way to the balls. Different positions were all good and after a banging her pussy hard for a while I was ready to let go - told her I wanted to come in her mouth and she took my cock inside and swallowed the load. Good girl!

Looks: 9/10
Sex: 9/10 - will visit again and see if we can get it up to a 10...

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Stamino skrev, for 16 timer siden:
I met with Dede this morning in a nice apartment in the heart of Copenhagen. She is a smily blonde beautiful girl. If you are into super slim, young spinners she will certainly be your thing...

Dede immediately brought me to the bedroom and we started kissing. She has nice soft libs and can kiss in a nice an sensual way. I massaged her tits and ass and she unbuttoned my shirt and started to massage my cock. I like she is pretty forward on moving on in the game and she did it nice without being rushed at all.

From kissing she sat down and started to suck my cock. Very nice - I love when girls sit down in front and starts to suck and lick my cock. Nice move Dede!

I wanted to check out her pussy so I got her on the bed and started to finger her nice little pussy. Dede has a beautiful little outie pussy, and you can clearly feel her clitoris - fingering her pussy got her moaning and as I only had 30 min I was ready to get on with some action... Starting in missionary - she seemed to like it a lot - tight pussy with room to take my cock all the way to the balls. Different positions were all good and after a banging her pussy hard for a while I was ready to let go - told her I wanted to come in her mouth and she took my cock inside and swallowed the load. Good girl!

Looks: 9/10
Sex: 9/10 - will visit again and see if we can get it up to a 10...

Kan bekräfta din goda story och tak för att du tog dig tid att rekommendera henne :D  Nu finns även en anmeldelse från mig angående Dede.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.