Hop til indhold

Just visited BIA today. Real picture, discrete location, beautiful face, huge natural tits, lovely personality, good english skill, sexy voice. Absolutely recommended!

Sorry i am a bit lazy to type more detail. :-)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Samdk skrev, for 2 minutter siden:

Just visited BIA today. Real picture, discrete location, beautiful face, huge natural tits, lovely personality, good english skill, sexy voice. Absolutely recommended!

That's ok you don't have to write more details for an advertisement.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Kinky skrev, for 6 minutter siden:

That's ok you don't have to write more details for an advertisement.

it is not an ad, dude. actually i have been following this forum quite some time but never registered. Just thought maybe i should make some contribution too. In addition to BIA, I also recommend Debora (will be back in Oct), melody (maybe come back this month?) and sandy (don't known when she will come back). The last two were in vanløse. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Samdk skrev, for 1 time siden:

Thanks man.

Can you tell a bit about her pricing ?

What did you pay for the time spent ?

- are there a lot of extras ?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Samdk skrev, 1 time siden:

it is not an ad, dude. actually i have been following this forum quite some time but never registered. Just thought maybe i should make some contribution too. In addition to BIA, I also recommend Debora (will be back in Oct), melody (maybe come back this month?) and sandy (don't known when she will come back). The last two were in vanløse. 

nice to hear that melody will be back. I (unfortunately) couldn't fit it in last time she was here. Could you maybe add a few comments about your visit with her!? thanks

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
PHD skrev, for 40 minutter siden:

Thanks man.

Can you tell a bit about her pricing ?

What did you pay for the time spent ?

- are there a lot of extras ?

paid 500 for 20 min and got 20 min.  Typical cocktail--blowjob, different position. I usually don't ask for any extras, so haven't paid any attention to that. She didn't kiss but seems not against kissing her breast neither. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
slapman skrev, for 43 minutter siden:

nice to hear that melody will be back. I (unfortunately) couldn't fit it in last time she was here. Could you maybe add a few comments about your visit with her!? thanks

Cannot remember the detail as it was a couple of months ago. It is for sure the picture is real and she is tall and slim. Melody's eyes are beautiful and she kept the eye contact very well (maybe a bit too much as I felt like she did it for the sake of professionalism??). The only thing let down the experience a little bit is her english skill is almost zero. Another girl, Sandy, from the same place, has better english skill and better sex skill (real GFE). But definitely Melody is more beautiful  and has more attractive body. That is all I remember. I will for sure visit her again if she comes back. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Jesse skrev, for 10 minutter siden:

Does she provide superfrench?

Yup! (haven't had the chance to be there, but spoke with her). Superfrench is standard in cocktails, kisses are extra 200,- 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
PHD skrev, for 19 minutter siden:

Yup! (haven't had the chance to be there, but spoke with her). Superfrench is standard in cocktails, kisses are extra 200,- 

Tak for info - hun bliver mere og mere interessant!

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Jesse skrev, for 1 minut siden:

Tak for info - hun bliver mere og mere interessant!

Jeg er sååå enig :) har p.t. desværre kun meget begrænset muligheder for besøg, men glæder mig til at høre dine erfaringer ;)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest anders Jensen
Samdk skrev, den 6. august 2016 at 15:57:

Great Then we know when These girls arrive :) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.