Hop til indhold

Hej på er! Igen. Jag kommer skriva på engelsk som jag gjort tidigare så att så många som möjligt förstår enkelt.

The text will be long so for you who do not want to read, here is the short version first.

There were some questions earlier as a number of piger had the name Annabell. I have met the Annabell who is at Pussy Galores now many times. Actually more times than any other pige. She is for me, together with Savannah, who now has left the business, from Galores and Seduction, the danish pige that has given me the most pleasure, socially and sexually. I had another great hour with Annabell tonight and it was time to write about it.

Here comes the longer version.

The reason I started to write here at eroguide is that I find this forum the best. Piger and places can interact with the writers. Great stuff.

1. I wanted to promote piger I believe deserve it. That stands out for me.

2. I want to help others as I have been helped through eroguide in the urban jungle.

I have two major hobbies. Music and sex. I have spent crazy money on both as some here at eroguide knows..., and do not regret en krone. I love sex. Both private and businessstyle. I have met many nice piger in Denmark. Many names but a few times that very special feeling is there. That chemistry that is rare to find. With Annabell it was there from the first time. And has been ever since. I will keep visiting Annabell as long as she stays in the business. The vibe we have is so nice for me. And the action in bed has every time satisfied so well.

From a general perspective Annabell looks very good. Look and attraction is personal opinions but many would say Annabell is very attractive. I have also heard this from other piger who find her good looking. Usually a good source. Then it is the social part. For me the social skills are also very important. As I like to talk... Then it is the personal chemistry that has to be there for that top experience. As I have seen Annabell so many times now all three things are fullfilled here. This is rare for me. This does not mean others will have the same experience but from my perspective I can not ask for a better time than when I meet Annabell. 

The only way to find out is to visit her and get your own opinion. But for me she is one of the very few I return to again and again. As I wrote before, the best evidence that it is a good experience is if you keep returning. 

If you read this Annabell, thanks for all the great hours and also for tonight. And I will see you soon again!

That was all for today. Thanks everyone for reading.

Ha det fint på er! Hälsningar A

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.