Hop til indhold
kattjakt

Lisa och Viki Mansion duo FFM

Hej på er.

Jag besökte Lisa och Viki idag.

Så nu kommer en ny rapport från Mansion girls, ett av mina absoluta favoritställen. Har ju skrivit några rapporter därifrån förut. Jag skriver på engelsk så kan så många som möjligt förstå enkelt. 

www.mansiongirls-cph.com

Mansion girls is a place I have visited for some years now on a more or less regular basis. Mostly good visits. A few less good but most visits have been good. A few totally heaven actually. Like Debbie White. Anyways

I find many of pigerne at Mansion very hot. Some are of top notch german fkk quality in look. That will say very hot. This is a well known fact in the business. Nothing new to the experienced. The level of service is both up and down. Lately I have had good times at the mansion, but I have recently met piger I know which usually means safe choices.

Today I went all in. Met two new piger I have not seen before. Lisa and Viki were in Valby, the old place. Rödövre is active with other piger. And I went for a 45 minutes duo. Sometimes you take a chance. Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose. Today I won.

Lisa and Viki. What you see on the pictures is what you meet. The photos at mansion girls are always real for what i know, but a few can be a couple of years. But Lisas and Vikis photos are what I met. Two hot piger in my opinion. You can decide yourself...

But as I wrote before. A threesome is not easy. I have had many. It is so important that pigerne feel relaxed and interact to get that threesome vibe. Since this was the first time we met I did not know what to expect. But both Lisa and Viki were very comfortable and active with each other. This is not common for me when I do not know pigerne from earlier. They gave me a more intense girl on girl interaction than I have had in a long time. I was actually surprised in a very good way. And nowadays it takes something special to raise my eyebrows. To make a long text short. Visit Lisa and Viki and see for yourself. They leave tuesday but hopefully come back.

If they come back, I will see them again. The best evidence for a good time is if a revisit is planned. I will be back. Thanks for a great time girls!

Det var allt från mig. Tack för idag. 

Ha det fint alla! Hälsningar /A

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.